South Pitt, Huntingdon Wayne County, or Perry County

LeggoStangs

we don't worry about teams way down the road like you stang fans. We have an undefeated team and Gordonsville in our quad. Ya'll gotta learn respect for your neighbors. Why are you so concerned with G'ville and SP anyway?

Because they are scared pegleg they know what kind of hurtin is coming to them if they make it past PC and WC. :roflol:

I think he was comparing Huntingdon to SP. I was pointing out the road that each team would have to travel to get there. Will be the first to admit, it would be tougher for Huntingdon to make it to Cookeville if we were in the east.

THANK YOU!!! This man has some sense bout time some of the west teams relized that.

I think we just need to stay off of this one and let the SP fans and the Huntingdon fans duke it out...

Ya'll actually have sense and will talk football reasonable like normal people we just give them a hard time cause stangs fans think just cause they beat a few teams they think they can play with the best. play some 6 4 3 and 2 A teams every year like we do then come to the t and we can talk. And im not talking any teams, good teams. :popcorneater:

Ya'll actually have sense and will talk football reasonable like normal people we just give them a hard time cause stangs fans think just cause they beat a few teams they think they can play with the best. play some 6 4 3 and 2 A teams every year like we do then come to the t and we can talk. And im not talking any teams, good teams. :popcorneater:

Edited by oneyewilly

About how our teams dont have a chance.

I think it is funny.

Huntingdon is a very good team and ya'lls D is really good but WC and PC have the same talent level. As for SP and Gordonsville, well we know that SP is good and if any team can hang with them than they get 2 thumbs up in my book. So, it will all be played out after this Friday and then we'll all know but until then. All I gots to say is..... GO WILDCATS!!!!! :thumb:

I think it is funny.

Huntingdon is a very good team and ya'lls D is really good but WC and PC have the same talent level. As for SP and Gordonsville, well we know that SP is good and if any team can hang with them than they get 2 thumbs up in my book. So, it will all be played out after this Friday and then we'll all know but until then. All I gots to say is..... GO WILDCATS!!!!! :thumb:

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT WAYNE COUNTY BUNCH IN WAYNESBORO GONNA GET THAT BOOTY SPANKED. THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM IS SO FAST THEY WILL SPIN YOU LIKE A TOP, TWIST YOU LIKE A PRETZEL, EAT YO LUNCH, AND STEAL YO GIRL AT THE SAME TIME. :roflol:

Edited by MrOldFashioned

Milan (yeah, I said "Milan" again) could have a deep run in 3A, McKenzie could have one in 2A, Never know what Bruceton team will show up, so they might make a little noise in 1A along with West Carroll, Union City could make some noise, I hear they are getting healthy...

It really doesn't matter, they are "W's" in the record book and we have moved on, as have they...

I personally couldn't careless about SP at this point, Dresden this week, and then we find out how the playoffs are going to unfold. IF, let me repeat IF Huntingdon has to worry about SP, that means we got past a VERY good PC or WC team... Maybe we should just play football...

Oh and where do they have elk around Waverly, and since when has Waverly been creditable on anything football?

thats all i wanted to know about the playoffs and waverly has a wildlife reserve thats huge and its thats completly fenced in that has elk in it deer and all the good stuff. and who said anything about waverly playing football? this is about the sp, pc, wc, and the htown ponies. oh wait i about forgot and MILAN

thats all i wanted to know about the playoffs and waverly has a wildlife reserve thats huge and its thats completly fenced in that has elk in it deer and all the good stuff. and who said anything about waverly playing football? this is about the sp, pc, wc, and the htown ponies. oh wait i about forgot and MILAN

I'm tellin' ya son, them Huntingdon Ponies fans have no sense at all. They do think Milan is like the god of all football teams and just cause they beat them they're the crap. Well sorry to break it to my little ponies but they're not. :roflolk: