Signal appeal denied.

Rabble Rouser

Cheaters should never come out on top, thanks to the TSSAA for upholding that code for all of us small counties doing thing right & by the book. These transfer's are almost always because of sports, & counties like Hamilton has a big advantage over these small counties around. Signal Mtn. gets to recrute from other schools legally & that in itself is wrong, these other surrounding counties have 1 high school and 1 alone to choose kids from. Thanks Coach Layne & Coach Barger for exposing these cheaters that we all knew they were...

Just heard a waah-mbulance headed up the mountain...

But seriously, I think we'll see some new faces on the hill in the near future. Maybe in the principal's office, maybe the AD, and surely the ol' ball coach. And of course the "mentor" will take his unlicensed teachin' travelin' coachin' show to some other gullible school.

Cheaters should never come out on top, thanks to the TSSAA for upholding that code for all of us small counties doing thing right & by the book. These transfer's are almost always because of sports, & counties like Hamilton has a big advantage over these small counties around. Signal Mtn. gets to recrute from other schools legally & that in itself is wrong, these other surrounding counties have 1 high school and 1 alone to choose kids from. Thanks Coach Layne & Coach Barger for exposing these cheaters that we all knew they were...

Well stated! :thumb:

Typical of T$$AA never doing the right thing!! SM obviously trying to help educate and get a better future for this fine young man. Sure to be fireworks next friday night at SC!

As far as I know, the kid can still get an education and make something out of himself. Football has nothing to do with that.

Go Ahead and Gloat. Pile on as many haters as you can find. Won't matter to me. I'm done with CoachT. My son will be graduating soon and most likely moving on to UT. High School Football will mean as much to me as it did 4 years ago. NOT MUCH. I will continue to support the Eagles from the stands. But not on here. Time to move on. This is SMTNFAN signing off.

GO EAGLES!!

Go Ahead and Gloat. Pile on as many haters as you can find. Won't matter to me. I'm done with CoachT. My son will be graduating soon and most likely moving on to UT. High School Football will mean as much to me as it did 4 years ago. NOT MUCH. I will continue to support the Eagles from the stands. But not on here. Time to move on. This is SMTNFAN signing off.

GO EAGLES!!

Peace out, Eagle scout...

• Upvote 1