riverside?

camdenfish

yea that 1a team that beat us is number one in 1a and also beat milan and bruceton was a win no matter what. wavo could beat the breaks off bruceton. riverside has the cockiest fans ive ever seen and they have nothing to back it up. so come back when u have something better to say lol.

Easy lilfish guy! Just stating my opinion! ;)

From the looks of it Riverside has played one of the toughest schedules in the area. They are currently 3-6 and play a pretty weak Middleton Tiger team next week. They have already clinched a playoff spot by finishing district runner up in district 15A. I agree that Riverside fans havent been as vocal on the message boards this year but thats just how some fans are. If things arent going well they hide. That being said some fans may start the chatter when the playoffs start.

I thought riverside was good this year. since they were almost beat Lexington. NOT. Who loses to Waverly? I haven't seen any smack talking from them in awhile so i thought i would stir up some trouble. lol I hope u guys can come up with something good. lol

Riverside is waiting on Baseball season to get here.

Just not a lot to crow about from Riverside. Our fans may be a little more educated than the ones who get on here and smack talk when they're not very good. The only game I think we should've won was Waverly, the other 5 losses are to teams that have a combined 2 losses! We played toe to toe with a great Lexington team, and the same against a really good Adamsville team. Huntingdon, Dresden and Perry Co are about as good as I've seen. With our schedule I'd say a lot of teams would have a losing record...we'll see ya'll next spring!

I get the feeling that you've been waiting all season for some of the Decatur Co. folks to crow about their team,that hasen't happened so you start a thread and bash them for not crowing(someone from Parsons marry your high school sweetheart?).The Panthers aren't as good as last years team,but not nearly as bad as their record makes them seem after having played probably the toughest scedule of any small school west of the river.If you'd like to compare fan bases,Camdens' posters suddenly found some "important" pastimes last year after the Milan game...but you werent around then,I guess.If you're looking for someone to argue with,I'd suggest that you find a Milan thread and call swingjuice out(he'll be more than happy to oblige you),and stop baiting people.I've got a lot of friends in Decatur and Benton Counties,pull for both schools regularly,and respect both programs,so if this seems as if I'm taking sides I'm not...but classless people like you inspire me to set the record straight so check Riversides scedule and tell me what Camdens record would be.You might want to put the cool-aid down and remove those rose colored glasses first.

• Upvote 1

I get the feeling that you've been waiting all season for some of the Decatur Co. folks to crow about their team,that hasen't happened so you start a thread and bash them for not crowing(someone from Parsons marry your high school sweetheart?).The Panthers aren't as good as last years team,but not nearly as bad as their record makes them seem after having played probably the toughest scedule of any small school west of the river.If you'd like to compare fan bases,Camdens' posters suddenly found some "important" pastimes last year after the Milan game...but you werent around then,I guess.If you're looking for someone to argue with,I'd suggest that you find a Milan thread and call swingjuice out(he'll be more than happy to oblige you),and stop baiting people.I've got a lot of friends in Decatur and Benton Counties,pull for both schools regularly,and respect both programs,so if this seems as if I'm taking sides I'm not...but classless people like you inspire me to set the record straight so check Riversides scedule and tell me what Camdens record would be.You might want to put the cool-aid down and remove those rose colored glasses first.

Well the way it looks to me is if camden had your "SCEDULE" we would lose at the most 4 games. It would be a close one playing Dres. but I think camden could beat them. the only loses would most likely be Huntington, Lexington, and possibly perry. Riverside could be playing a lot better than they have. They have SOME talent. they lost two games they should have won. they ARE NOT PLAYING with any heart at all. I've been to a couple games and I've seen it. Riverside could easy be at 5-4. Riverside could beat Adams and Dres. I've seen them play as well. you and i both know when camden and milan plays its crazy let me tell u. those games are always decided by 7 points or less every year. Riverside opened their mouths early saying they should of beat lexington. Riverside has played down ever since. are every riverside fan knows it. camden record would either be 7-3 or 6-4 at the end of the season with riverside's schedule. i hope you guys get your boys together and play some west TN football this last week of the reg season. and im not classless i've never startd threads without a reason. Their has been a lot of trash talking still on 3a threads from riverside so i got tired of listening to all of it thats why i did this. i have the right to. A team is as good as they want to be. Riverside is better than a 3-6 team about to be a 4-6 team hopefully.

Well the way it looks to me is if camden had your "SCEDULE" we would lose at the most 4 games. It would be a close one playing Dres. but I think camden could beat them. the only loses would most likely be Huntington, Lexington, and possibly perry. Riverside could be playing a lot better than they have. They have SOME talent. they lost two games they should have won. they ARE NOT PLAYING with any heart at all. I've been to a couple games and I've seen it. Riverside could easy be at 5-4. Riverside could beat Adams and Dres. I've seen them play as well. you and i both know when camden and milan plays its crazy let me tell u. those games are always decided by 7 points or less every year. Riverside opened their mouths early saying they should of beat lexington. Riverside has played down ever since. are every riverside fan knows it. camden record would either be 7-3 or 6-4 at the end of the season with riverside's schedule. i hope you guys get your boys together and play some west TN football this last week of the reg season. and im not classless i've never startd threads without a reason. Their has been a lot of trash talking still on 3a threads from riverside so i got tired of listening to all of it thats why i did this. i have the right to. A team is as good as they want to be. Riverside is better than a 3-6 team about to be a 4-6 team hopefully.

Riverside SHOULD have been throttled by Lexington, but they weren't, they could have (not should've) beaten Adamsville. The only loss that should've been a win was Waverly. I think you are selling Dresden short, they're pretty good. We did expect more from this team, but 4 losses in a row to 4 great teams will wear on the mentality of a young team.

Good post. I never ment to imply that Camden would lose to every team that Riverside did,just that the teams that beat them(for the most part) should have,including Adamsville and maybe Dresden.I'll agree that they've lost the faith that they can beat anyone they play,but they sceduled up too much and got used to losing against superior teams.I do believe you're mistaken about Adamsville,too much horsepower up front and in the backfield,and the statement about a team being as good as they want to be.Willpower is a big factor,but both teams have a say in the outcome,and superior talent and gameplanning are factors too.By the way,I'm not a Riverside fan any more than a Camden fan,and I wish both well in the playoffs.