Dyersburg @ Obion Central

Reelfoot72

LOUD NOISES!!! obion is gona win this game...15 to 11...no wait...maybe thats what each teams D gives up per game...obion 15...dyersburg 11...still obion wins...

--------------------------------------------------------------------"

dhstennis What'd you say ?? .. cant doubt em Trojans now .Trojan run D won this game ..Trojan O was lites out again...Rebels best get a D if they advnce in the playoffs

Good luck to 14AA in the playoffs my friend...

i said LOUD NOISES!!! apparently dyersburg made some tonight...but ill stick with my original opinion...13AA is down...tremendously...i tried to believe the hype...but this game just confirmed it...ive seen ur boys play bro...i just dont see it happening...ill give u all the credit in the world and i do believe that next year and the year after ur gona be a bomb program...but the best team in 13AA...is only the 4th seed in 14AA...we'll find out soon enough...if chester is in ur quad...well u already know...u cant hang with them...and if theyre not in ur quad...we'll see u in the semis...good luck to u as well sir

LOUD NOISES!!! obion is gona win this game...15 to 11...no wait...maybe thats what each teams D gives up per game...obion 15...dyersburg 11...still obion wins...

--------------------------------------------------------------------"

dhstennis What'd you say ?? .. cant doubt em Trojans now .Trojan run D won this game ..Trojan O was lites out again...Rebels best get a D if they advnce in the playoffs

Good luck to 14AA in the playoffs my friend...

i said LOUD NOISES!!! apparently dyersburg made some tonight...but ill stick with my original opinion...13AA is down...tremendously...i tried to believe the hype...but this game just confirmed it...ive seen ur boys play bro...i just dont see it happening...ill give u all the credit in the world and i do believe that next year and the year after ur gona be a bomb program...but the best team in 13AA...is only the 4th seed in 14AA...we'll find out soon enough...if chester is in ur quad...well u already know...u cant hang with them...and if theyre not in ur quad...we'll see u in the semis...good luck to u as well sir

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew you werent talking to me on Loud Noises ..i Only used his post because you didnt think D'burg would win..they are vastly improved since the loss to CC..proably woke em up..I agree 13AA is way down this year,hopefully D'burg,Cov, OCHS,Milan wIll one game in playoffs but dont figure any further..Well we'll see tommorow just how we all start in playoffs..

Good to your 14AA teams !!

After along night of hitting the town... I all have to say for now is WHO WANTS CUPCAKES..... more to come when this headache subsides since I know you haters out there love some mandino

Stay Classy Obion

-Dingo

Look here troll, One defensive stop in the 2nd half by Obion and this game could have went the other way. Quit acting as if D-burg rolled all over OC last night!! Your a fake football, trash talking goon!! You are one of them sissys that has to be cowardly enough that the only time u would dare talk crap is behind a screen name. Man up dude, or just grow up!! Clown, if you went out on the town anywhere in Obion County or surrounding areas and talk the stupid smack you do on here, someone would put you in your place! If your not a high school kid, you do a fine job at impersonating one!! Get over yourself guy!

Think I'll declare my pick Thursday afternoon. Saw film of one of these teams tonight and their defense was deplorable, if even existent. Team didn't/couldn't tackle. Appeared they didn't wanna tackle, were soft, avoided contact as well as appeared numerous times to take a dive to refrain from contact. Was not physical at all, looked like a jr high team on def at best. Very disappointing. Total insult to defensive football,no hustle,intensity or desire. But in reality being afraid and shy from contact explains as well the lack of hustle and intensity.Supported big time the fact that football is indeed down in W. Tennessee this year..

Anyone doubt which team I was referring to. They don't tackle, won't tackle, soft and non-physical. If this team is ranked in the top 20 in 4AAAA, it doesn't speak well for 4A. Maybe in flag but definitely not tackle football. Better hope their playoff opponents have terrible non existence offenses like the teams they beat in regular season or it will be over quickly.Opponents that have any offense will be successful versus these guys.

Reb fan glad to see the mouth is able to talk after dburg shoved their offense in it. You can say whatever you want about getting one stop on your defense last. Didn't happen. And by the way I was yelling "who wants little Debbie snack cupcakes" on the logo after the game but no one showed. I guess you all would rather prefer hostess.

Just remember dburg just slapped a ___

Reb fan glad to see the mouth is able to talk after dburg shoved their offense in it. You can say whatever you want about getting one stop on your defense last. Didn't happen. And by the way I was yelling "who wants little Debbie snack cupcakes" on the logo after the game but no one showed. I guess you all would rather prefer hostess.

Just remember dburg just slapped a ___

I Didn't see that, And I was on the field looking, you Don't have that kind of ##&%$.....