CPA - Pearl Cohn

CPA4Ever

Well Pearl Cohn losing just made things extremely tough for Smith County. Smith County won't get that easy game in the 1st round like some other teams around the state will get. From the looks of things Pearl Cohn has been up and down all season. I know PC is a good football team, but I am having a hard time judging how good they really are.

Well Pearl Cohn losing just made things extremely tough for Smith County. Smith County won't get that easy game in the 1st round like some other teams around the state will get. From the looks of things Pearl Cohn has been up and down all season. I know PC is a good football team, but I am having a hard time judging how good they really are.

SC is penalized this year by the District alignment system that both Pearl Cohn and CPA are penalized by every year. A system that has four 4A schools (Maplewood, Whites Creek, Stratford, and Lipscomb)in their district. So, the number 2 and 3 teams in that district, that are also Top 10 teams statewide, have a 2 and 3 seed. SC rightfully earns a #1 seed and ends up with PC in the first round - not fair for SC and also not fair for PC. Same thing happened to CPA in 2 past years when they were a top 10 team and had to travel to Goodpasture in the 1st round.

Regardless, got to play the good teams eventually to win it all, so SC and PC get an early baptism. Should be a great game. PC has played teams as good as SC several times this year. SC has not played a team as good (or as fast) as PC this year. SC can win, but will need to play well. Hopefully, experiencing last year's game with PC will help them do what they need to do to win.

Edited by CPA4Ever

Smith County will have their hands full with PC. They are fast, hard hitting, and athletic. I don't see SC beating them, but I hope they do. Would love to see a CPA SC match-up.

Smith County will have their hands full with PC. They are fast, hard hitting, and athletic. I don't see SC beating them, but I hope they do. Would love to see a CPA SC match-up.

PC is an unfortunate draw to say the least, but like CPA says you have to play the best to win it all anyway. I'm sure there are a lot of people like yourself that picks PC to prevail. We shall soon see.