Greeneville @ Claiborne

BillyBobby

GreeneVille devil fan I enjoy your post and your being realistic . I enjoy barbs post most of the time except for being disected like a frog on every word you post . I really would like her much better if it were not like a debate each time . Hint hint

I enjoy most everyone posts too. There are a few boneheads out there. And I like debating with barb. I agree with her most of the time but when I don't she always puts up a fair fight in my opinion and let's me see her side without being too derogatory.

I'm jealous bud , she is awful hard on me sometimes

I try to cut you some slack GC but then you post crap like this:

"On the other hand there is a lineman at ghs that is a senior that has stood on the sideline for four years that attended county school that would probably have been a two year starter at sg . In his old age he will remember " hey I remember that night I stood on the sidelines and we were " ... well you get the picture" and it just riles me up. You implied that he has wasted his time when he could have started for SG, AND that he will regret it when he's old. As much as we like to debate whether or not the county players would excell on the Greeneville squad, I have not dared to speculate whether they should have any regret for not coming to play for Greeneville(and there is always 1 or 2 every year that I think would have been very successful at Greeneville)You on the other hand managed to triviaize his contributions to his team by your statement. All of these boys are better for having competed with their teams on Friday nights whether for a milk can or a gold ball.

• Upvote 1

I try to cut you some slack GC but then you post crap like this:

"On the other hand there is a lineman at ghs that is a senior that has stood on the sideline for four years that attended county school that would probably have been a two year starter at sg . In his old age he will remember " hey I remember that night I stood on the sidelines and we were " ... well you get the picture" and it just riles me up. You implied that he has wasted his time when he could have started for SG, AND that he will regret it when he's old. As much as we like to debate whether or not the county players would excell on the Greeneville squad, I have not dared to speculate whether they should have any regret for not coming to play for Greeneville(and there is always 1 or 2 every year that I think would have been very successful at Greeneville)You on the other hand managed to triviaize his contributions to his team by your statement. All of these boys are better for having competed with their teams on Friday nights whether for a milk can or a gold ball.

I think in that same post I also said it was up to the student and their families where they went and that I understood which ever they decided . I would rather play than watch personally . I meant no disrespect to you them or anyone else , I was just giving my opinion .