Greeneville @ Claiborne

BillyBobby

Back to tonights game... With shuffler bein out I dont think there will be as many big plays and 3 play drives.. Still expect the devils to dominate and drive down the field easily. The SHARKS will be hungry as usual and we'll see if Kow, aka the honey badger, can score again tonight!!

Devils 63.. Bulldogs 6

I think the kid deserves an original nickname. He has had such an impressive year and especially past few weeks that he should be given one of his own, not a rip off of a guy from LSU and one that gets suspended from games.

With the rain, I wonder how the field conditions will be at Claiborne tonight? That might be even more reason to not play the starters much tonight.

I'd probably limit Rell in the muck...no sense in straining his knees... I'd run Xzavier Goode up the gut all night and give Finchum plenty of work.

Oh it won't hurt my feelings if he leaves. I figured some other team would have given him an opportunity by now anyways.

I dont think he'll get any job offers til he gets that first round playoff win, came close last year, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. It depends on who WG draws in the first round whether he gets the win, and gets a job offer so he can leave this year or not.

I haven't been able to get the WGRV internet feed for the game the last couple of games. Can someone keep me updated?

barb you can listen to the Claiborne feed at www.74wcxz.com I'm the play-by-play broadcaster for the Bulldogs and we tend to call the game right down the middle. Pregame will start at 7.

Edited by BlueDevil03