BBS vs. South Pitt.

Falcon777

Guest TrueFan

Not correct...In 1998 they did not beat either time, SP won in regular season 41-7, and 35-10 in the playoffs, In 1999 they didn't beat us in regular season SP won 17-14, and in playoffs SP won 35-21. In 2000, Boyd Beat us 26-14, in 2001 they beat us 46-13

So since 1998, South Pittsburg leads, 4-2..get your facts straight before you post..

Posted by bbuc24:

This game between Boyd-Buchanan has become one of the greatest rivals here recently. Boyd-Buchanan has a good team this year and are looking to change some peoples minds after thier loss to Ezell. I also know that South Pittsburg has a good team and are sill searching for some respect. I played in Beene stadium 4 times and only one once. The fans will be unbelievable for both sides, I would expect around 3000 or more if the game gets the publicity it should by the paper and sport talk shows, this is for the region champioship and very well could show us who is best suited to represent the east side of the bracket during the state championship. I wish the best to both teams. In the last three years Boyd-Buchanan leads the series 2-1, Over all Robert Akins is 3-5. I call for Boyd-Buchanan in an unforgettable finish.

BOYD-BUCHANAN 24

SOUTH PITTSBURG 17

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by pcountry:

Not correct...In 1998 they did not beat either time, SP won in regular season 41-7, and 35-10 in the playoffs, In 1999 they didn't beat us in regular season SP won 17-14, and in playoffs SP won 35-21. In 2000, Boyd Beat us 26-14, in 2001 they beat us 46-13

So since 1998, South Pittsburg leads, 4-2..get your facts straight before you post..

Posted by bbuc24:

This game between Boyd-Buchanan has become one of the greatest rivals here recently. Boyd-Buchanan has a good team this year and are looking to change some peoples minds after thier loss to Ezell. I also know that South Pittsburg has a good team and are sill searching for some respect. I played in Beene stadium 4 times and only one once. The fans will be unbelievable for both sides, I would expect around 3000 or more if the game gets the publicity it should by the paper and sport talk shows, this is for the region champioship and very well could show us who is best suited to represent the east side of the bracket during the state championship. I wish the best to both teams. In the last three years Boyd-Buchanan leads the series 2-1, Over all Robert Akins is 3-5. I call for Boyd-Buchanan in an unforgettable finish.

BOYD-BUCHANAN 24

SOUTH PITTSBURG 17

What, exactly, was your correction? All bbuc24 said was that he played in Beene Stadium four times and won ("one" sic.) only once. Is it possible that he didn't play in one game to which you refer? I, too, am a sticker for accuracy. I think that everything he said is factually correct. His point was that Beene Stadium is a tough place to play because South Pittsburg is always tough. This should be a good game. It may be that Boyd Buchanan is a bit "overrated" as you say. It could also be that both teams are very good and deserve their recognition. Round one will commence on Friday night.

Guest TrueFan

Round 1 of a possible Round 3 rematch....if SPitt wins they will play all 4 games in playoffs at home.

Posted by supersteve17:
Posted by pcountry:

Posted by bbuc24:

BOYD-BUCHANAN 24

SOUTH PITTSBURG 17

What, exactly, was your correction? All bbuc24 said was that he played in Beene Stadium four times and won ("one" sic.) only once. Is it possible that he didn't play in one game to which you refer? I, too, am a sticker for accuracy. I think that everything he said is factually correct. His point was that Beene Stadium is a tough place to play because South Pittsburg is always tough. This should be a good game. It may be that Boyd Buchanan is a bit "overrated" as you say. It could also be that both teams are very good and deserve their recognition. Round one will commence on Friday night.

Amen!

Posted by pcountry:

Round 1 of a possible Round 3 rematch....if SPitt wins they will play all 4 games in playoffs at home.

Posted by supersteve17:
Posted by pcountry:

Posted by bbuc24:

BOYD-BUCHANAN 24

SOUTH PITTSBURG 17

In deed bbuc24 did sit out one of those games you were talking about. I'm glad you put stuff in there that makes you look like an idiot. The win loss record was not the point. The point was the stadium is tough to play at.

The final score Boyd 44 S.P. 12. Boyd completely wore south pitt out. I thought it would be alot closer but I am glad that it wasnt. Boyd is by far the best team in the east 1A, if you ask me. They out scored their region apponents 201-26 i think, that is at least close. I sure hope that Boyd gets a shot at cloudland or gordansville in the playoffs i think either would be a great game. Congrats to Boyd-Buchanan on winning the region and the best of luck next week and in the playoffs!