south Greene at Chuckey doak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one should be good. I don't think the Rebs will be able to stop CD's offense but I think Baxley will get his yards too. Might be the year the Knights finally get that monkey off their back and beat South Greene.

bud you have been right a lot this year . I would never wish bad on you pal but I hope this time your wrong .

bud you have been right a lot this year . I would never wish bad on you pal but I hope this time your wrong .

Well turnovers hurt them pretty bad against West Greene. Maybe the Rebels can get some of that fortune the Buffs did and it will carry over to the next game. You got to believe that Murphy is stressing ball control this week at practice.

If Chuckey Doak come out and play like they did against Greeneville they will lose,if they come out and play like they did against West Greene they will win this game against SG

Your first line of your post doesn't matter. Everyone play's Greeneville and losses cause Greenevilles Defense is the best in the state. Greeneville has way way way more speed than anyone eles in the BRAC.. Here is what you should of said

If Chuckey Doak come's out and play like the did against Unicoi they wil lose.. That makes more sense now doesn't it? Greeneville has not been stoped by anyone. So we can't compare CD vs GHS cause everyone comes out bad against GHS. They have score 40+ on everyone in the BRAC..

I think this year we will get the monkey off are backs... But I fully expect SG to come out in something totally different offense and throw off CD.. it happens every year when we play SG shakes something up so look for something different out of the Rebs.. Should be a dandy

CD 35

SG 21

18 years of the rebs beating us is over!!!