Gallatin 8-1 vs Beech 6-3

GWAVE1

Both of these teams have qualified for the playoffs however, playoff positioning is on the line. Beech has won the last 2 matchups with the Wave and I bet payback for those losses are preached throughout the locker room this week. Gallatin looks to keep the momentum headed into the playoffs and Beech looks to show more improvement like they have throughout the year. Beech has a potent rushing attack led by Hurd, who leads the county. Gallatin will probably play both QB's again like last week. This is a neighborhood rivalry and a large crowd is expected.

I think that the Green Wave will win this one and go into the playoffs with a strong attitude. Hurd is a good playmaker. So it will be good. But let me tell you something Sailor Gang will get shut down cause the Paint Crew is bout to wild out Friday night and come in deeep. Haha

So Gallatin wins but the "Paint Crew" goes wild?? Hummmmmmmmm...I assume the "paint crew" is that bunch of goofy guys that do exercises before the game like Richard Simmons. All of us in the stands usually laugh at your foolishness. But I will take the win anyway.

Edited by GWAVE1

While my head says Green Wave, I have a nephew that is on the team, my heart is and always will be a Buccaneer. So I have to pull for the Orange and White in this one. Biggest hope is that no one on either side gets hurt before going in to the playoffs as these games are always physical. Bucs pull the upset 21 to 17. JMO.

This may not be the best Beech team in their history but if you take them likely they can certainly beat you. They have a district 9-AAA leading ground gainer and a very adequate passing game. Beech has nothing to lose in this contest. Therefore they are very dangerous and Crabtree is a good game planner. This is a young Beech squad that is building for the future. Gallatin needs to be prepared on senior night.

Jalen Hurd 142 attempts for 1152 yards and 14 tds

Dorian Carter 97 attempts for 626 yards and 5 tds

Stephen Beech 68 attempts for 311 yards and 1 td

Lincoln Kenitzer 57 of 104 for 868 yards passing and 6 tds

Jalen Hurd 18 catches for 366 yards and 3 tds

Jay Huff 12 catches for 202 yards and 1 td

This may not be the best Beech team in their history but if you take them likely they can certainly beat you. They have a district 9-AAA leading ground gainer and a very adequate passing game. Beech has nothing to lose in this contest. Therefore they are very dangerous and Crabtree is a good game planner. This is a young Beech squad that is building for the future. Gallatin needs to be prepared on senior night.

Jalen Hurd 142 attempts for 1152 yards and 14 tds

Dorian Carter 97 attempts for 626 yards and 5 tds

Stephen Beech 68 attempts for 311 yards and 1 td

Lincoln Kenitzer 57 of 104 for 868 yards passing and 6 tds

Jalen Hurd 18 catches for 366 yards and 3 tds

Jay Huff 12 catches for 202 yards and 1 td

34-20 GHS

So Gallatin wins but the "Paint Crew" goes wild?? Hummmmmmmmm...I assume the "paint crew" is that bunch of goofy guys that do exercises before the game like Richard Simmons. All of us in the stands usually laugh at your foolishness. But I will take the win anyway.

It's sad when your student section gets made fun of by a Gallatin Native.

Kind of surprised Tandem or sportsobserver haven't weighed in on the game.

Gonna be a cold night. This is always a good rivalry game. Last 3 contests have been really good. Looks like Tremaine and Carnes will both play some.

Thanks for the nice thoughts GWAVE1. I don't make predictions, but am hoping for a good, safe game tonight. Those late season injuries can kill a team going into the playoffs, much like last year to the Bucs.

The Bucs are still struggling with consistency which doesn't bode well for a long playoff run. Haven't seen the Green Wave play yet, but know Coach Lassiter will have them ready to go on Senior Night. I'm hoping the Bucs can hang with them and then make some plays at the end to pull out a W, but if they don't, I'm afraid it could be a long night. Good luck to both teams, play hard and come out without injuries going into the playoffs.

Edited by sportsobserver