Greenback needs to lose to Harriman

goosevol

Didn't have to be. The coach made it known he wasn't playing the starters much and got hammered 46 - 0. Go dig up last years GCA - GB thread.

Have it your way,I guess one could say GB scored as many points as did SP at Grace,but you will say you didn't save your starters for the playoffs ,and I will say you probably won't need your starters to win most of the playoffs since you don't have to play Grace of Karns.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have it your way,I guess one could say GB scored as many points as did SP at Grace,but you will say you didn't save your starters for the playoffs ,and I will say you probably won't need your starters to win most of the playoffs since you don't have to play Grace of Karns.

Well, the point margin wasn't 46. :roflol:3-0 in triple OT in 5 inches of rain isn't exactly resting up for the playoffs. Plus, we came out pretty good up there in 2009 in the semi-final game 57-13. thumb[1].gif

Well, the point margin wasn't 46. :roflol:3-0 in triple OT in 5 inches of rain isn't exactly resting up for the playoffs. Plus, we came out pretty good up there in 2009 in the semi-final game 57-13. thumb[1].gif

Well this is turning sour fast,GB did not play the starters who had injuries last year that is a FACT,we played basically a JV team for knox Grace,guys we had no choice you dont cut your nose off to spite your face.We had five very serious injuries to five very good starters(not counting Hogan who was out for remainder of year)those injuries even though we tried didnt heal for the playoffs we got drilled by Coalfield,we didnt have any depth at all-excuse i dont think so-we had to try and get them healthy.Regardless to what any other GB fan posts on here we knew we had little to no chance in winning at Grace last yr just didnt have the horses.I played for Satterfield i know how he was,he would play anybody who ask no doubt,but the way the playoff scenario is you have to schedule smart or you will be sitting at home or get a terrible seed,and for the record i hate forfiets but the fans nor the players made the schedule,i have coached three quarters of these kids i promise you they will not back down from any challenge,may not win but they will give it all they have!If we had the size of knox Grace 1A would be in trouble,but we dont we are small but we play hard and have alot of heart.we have a tremendous amount of respect for SP,i would hope you all have the same for us.Good luck and we will see you all at Cooper field next fri night.This is my last post on this matter,i really think it has run its course.