JAN 24 CLEVELAND BRADLEY @ CHS

chsmotion11

woah woah woah aint it kinda early u ask

NAH!!!

i really am not here to make predictions...i came to inform everybody that did not know..."THE GAME- US VS. THEM" is on a friday again...i think that it is good scheduling this game on a friday everybody comes out...from vincent to brittany (well i dont know bout vincent this year hes a nugget now)

well i just think this is a important game whoever wins this game has the upper hand on all future meetings...if u win the first one u usually in this series u win them all

and if u win the girls game it kinda takes the opp. crowd out of it for the boys game too

yall can make predictions if u want...i was just saying how big this game is

P.S. WINNER WILL HAVE A HOME SUB-STATE GAME LATER IN THE YEAR

Posted by chsmotion11:

NAH!!!

i really am not here to make predictions...i came to inform everybody that did not know..."THE GAME- US VS. THEM" is on a friday again...i think that it is good scheduling this game on a friday everybody comes out...from vincent to brittany (well i dont know bout vincent this year hes a nugget now)

well i just think this is a important game whoever wins this game has the upper hand on all future meetings...if u win the first one u usually in this series u win them all

and if u win the girls game it kinda takes the opp. crowd out of it for the boys game too

P.S. WINNER WILL HAVE A HOME SUB-STATE GAME LATER IN THE

YEAR

so what your saying is what happened last year,Bradley won the first one@their house...then lost to Cleveland@their house,but on neutral terrority,Bradley came out on top?

i think that both of the teams will play harder against each other than ever before this year to earn that #1 seed in district..and that is true whoever wins 1st draws 1st blood..no hard feelings but i think we mite draw it again and may have a repeat of last years tourney this year! ;)

[Edited by 2good2guard on 10-15-02 9:55A]

Posted by chsmotion11:

NAH!!!

P.S. WINNER WILL HAVE A HOME SUB-STATE GAME LATER IN THE YEAR

P.S.S. The winner of this game has absolutely nothing to do with who will host the sub-state game later this year. That will be determined by who wins the regional tournament. :confused: