BRAC PICK EM week 11

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Come on Woodlawn, have you not seen their schedule. Their non-conference schedule has been as strong as your boys. Yeah you all have played science hill, Morristown west, and Alcoa. But they have played powerhouse Volunteer (2-7, wins vs team with 1 win and team with 0 wins), Union County (0 wins, lost to Grainger by 41 who your boys were beating by 40 at half), and then 3 of those strong Virginia teams. I have not seen North play, but they must be the real deal. They should finish the regular season undefeated if they can get by that strong Unicoi County football program. I am sure they will not even be tested until at least the semis.

thats funny , loved it gc

Rumor mill has it that Ballard is leaving after this season. Heading up to the college level. Also heard that Case could be the next Head Coach at GHS. Any thoughts??

Joe Case will NEVER be the coach at Greeneville! Way too many good assistants on staff to even go outside the staff. Really doubt Ballard will be going anywhere. But you never know.

Play a real team... Or even a half good team.. Than u can talk!!! Cause the first time u see a team that's actually better than an average middle school team.. Ya might be a little upset with the outcome!!

we want have to play a real team til after we get out of quad 1 unless we play Elizabethton again that may be they only way we dont make out of the quad

we want have to play a real team til after we get out of quad 1 unless we play Elizabethton again that may be they only way we dont make out of the quad

So if A-E is in quad 1 like last year, they couldn't compete with your boys? And although you guys would probably beat WG, it wouldn't be an easy game. They have 3 losses, 1 to Greeneville and another to 5A Cherokee. I know Greeneville would crush your boys and Cherokee would probably beat you guys. WG's only loss since week 1 is Greeneville. If I were you, I would just take 1 game at a time.

So if A-E is in quad 1 like last year, they couldn't compete with your boys? And although you guys would probably beat WG, it wouldn't be an easy game. They have 3 losses, 1 to Greeneville and another to 5A Cherokee. I know Greeneville would crush your boys and Cherokee would probably beat you guys. WG's only loss since week 1 is Greeneville. If I were you, I would just take 1 game at a time.

A-E would also be a tough game but if they get put into the quad or not is still up in the air. Now about the west greene game i think wg would just be over powered our D would have to worry about stopping 1 person and wg's D would have to focus on 4or5 people at a time, North comes at you from to many directions to be able to stop them. I played RB for north the past 2 seasons and i will admit they have a lot more speed and are dangerous then any north team has been in a long time. And if your a GHS fan on this its pointless for you to say anything becuase everyone in the state knows you all would beat every team in the state of TN

A-E would also be a tough game but if they get put into the quad or not is still up in the air. Now about the west greene game i think wg would just be over powered our D would have to worry about stopping 1 person and wg's D would have to focus on 4or5 people at a time, North comes at you from to many directions to be able to stop them. I played RB for north the past 2 seasons and i will admit they have a lot more speed and are dangerous then any north team has been in a long time. And if your a GHS fan on this its pointless for you to say anything becuase everyone in the state knows you all would beat every team in the state of TN

I cheer for every team in Greene County. As for your comment about WG and their one player. You would actually have to worry about 3. As for that 1 you are talking about having to stop: GOOD LUCK! Every team this year has had 8-9 in the box trying to shut him down. He still has 2500+ yards and 30 TD's. Only 2 games held under 200. Powerhouse Greeneville (120 yards) and 4A Cherokee (193). Like I said, I think North has a better team and would win, just wouldn't be a "walk in the park" and be an easy game.

I agree gc. Wg can put some points on the board . They have trouble stopping people but if they get a few stops and a turnover or two they will make you pay . Boles is hard to find behind that line and if he breaks through the line he is hard to tackle in the open field . I think the brac ended up with four decent teams this year and what i like about it the most is they are all from GreeneVille and Greene co . Congratulations to all of em .