Marion coach let go

Indian

Youngon, Old Pirate says it ain't no wonder them fellers from Jasvegas is having trouble, figure they jest have a hard time a reading them there "Stud Making Manuals". Pert near sure theys a nearly reaching best seller list. :roflol:

Studs? I think they been a teaching them boys how to sew. Maybe them boys could learn something from this video:

We are going to raz and rag these guys and we are going to look up and the will have hired Oscar Meyer . . . I mean Urban Meyer. I heard he is interested in getting back into football.

Old Pirate says these Jasper fellers ain't been wanting to play much this year. They can't say we didn't try and tell what was coming down the pipeline. Theys jest can't do away with all them rose colored glasses.. go figure trying to continuely try to clean them things so theys can see clearly. :roflol:

If Jasper don't have a head coach that has a teaching position, the TSSAA will be giving all you jasperites a funny look.

Let me assure all our South Pittsburg friends that this will not be a problem. The process is working quite well and Coach Ziegler has done a terrific job. He has been straight forward with people that are close to the Marion County program. They have respected his wishes and not talked a great deal about it. I have been asked by several coaches, newspaper writers, and people who like to gossip who it is going to be. My response has been very respectful, "don't know the announcement will come soon".

I will let you on a few things though...

1.You boys have no idea on this thread

2.TSSAA will not be give this thing a "funny look" :shock:

3.The position WILL BE filled sooner then you think if things fall in the right place

4.Looking in the wrong direction it's right in front of you but you cant see it

5.I have enjoyed your responses though :thumb:

Let me assure all our South Pittsburg friends that this will not be a problem. The process is working quite well and Coach Ziegler has done a terrific job. He has been straight forward with people that are close to the Marion County program. They have respected his wishes and not talked a great deal about it. I have been asked by several coaches, newspaper writers, and people who like to gossip who it is going to be. My response has been very respectful, "don't know the announcement will come soon".

I will let you on a few things though...

1.You boys have no idea on this thread

2.TSSAA will not be give this thing a "funny look" :shock:

3.The position WILL BE filled sooner then you think if things fall in the right place

4.Looking in the wrong direction it's right in front of you but you cant see it

5.I have enjoyed your responses though :thumb:

Bill, will you make sure this new coach fills out his survey for my Murphy Fair book? Did you apply for this job Bill? Has that Zieglar man interviewed you yet? I hope these boys can get them a coach soon so they can start lifting their weights. You think im joking but im not.

As as alumni of Marion County, I have been keeping a close eye on this process. I am hopeful that the current administration at Marion County make a good choice in the hiring of the next coach. The last time we went through this, the biggest mistake ever was made when Boeck hired himself as the coach. He temporarily was awarded legend status and this it was properly stripped from him the next season. This decision by myself to give him legend status has proven to be one of the biggest mistakes as far as awarding legend status. It is also my understanding that many of these extra baggage coaches at Marion will be let go and not retained by the new coach. This is a good thing for the progam, as too many extra baggage coaches turn into a distraction. I am hopeful that my once proud alma mater will return to their glory days and start representing the valley well again. These young lads must work hard in the off season to improve for next year. I will be giving the new staff some time before grading them to see how they are performing as a cohesive staff.

As as alumni of Marion County, I have been keeping a close eye on this process. I am hopeful that the current administration at Marion County make a good choice in the hiring of the next coach. The last time we went through this, the biggest mistake ever was made when Boeck hired himself as the coach. He temporarily was awarded legend status and this it was properly stripped from him the next season. This decision by myself to give him legend status has proven to be one of the biggest mistakes as far as awarding legend status. It is also my understanding that many of these extra baggage coaches at Marion will be let go and not retained by the new coach. This is a good thing for the progam, as too many extra baggage coaches turn into a distraction. I am hopeful that my once proud alma mater will return to their glory days and start representing the valley well again. These young lads must work hard in the off season to improve for next year. I will be giving the new staff some time before grading them to see how they are performing as a cohesive staff.

The 1st mistake was awarding yourself legend status.

Guest Purplepastry

Did you have any discussions with your neighbor about granting and revoking his Legend status, if so how did he take it? And did you put in for the job? With your resume’ you would be a shoe in, of course they would expect Paw Paw to be part of the package.