Marion coach let go

Indian

Did anybody read (Marion Grad) Donovan Stewart's article on who he would call if he were the A.D.? Shooting for the moon with some of the choices, imho. :rolleyes:

Here is that list:

Caine Ballard, Greeneville

David Barger, Lake County

Ron Crawford, Brentwood High

Kevin Creasy, Trousdale County

Scott Cummings, Knoxville West

Derrick Davis, Polk County

Trey Perry, Mt. Juliet Defensive Coordinator

Brian Rector, Centennial

Grant Reynolds, Boyd Buchanan

Eric Westmoreland, Baylor Assistant Coach

Edited by pegleg

Fellers, Old Pirate says most likely the hire will come from within the Warrior family. Wouldn't be surprised if the AD isn't the next head coach. Leastways, ifin some really high profile coach were to apply, perhaps not. Jest that history repeats itself and not likely an outsider will mesh well with them fellers from Jasvegas.

Here is that list:

Brian Rector, Centennial

Nick Saban,Alabama

Yous got to be kidding! Know'd them Jasvegas fellers was Rose Colored Glass Wearing fellers......Figure Saban jest might be the favorite and he is most likely the most likely coach to turn them around! :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

He's going past the moon all the way to Mars. :roflol:

He blew past Pluto. Why would Creasy leave Tc to go to Jasper. :lol: Same for Ballard at Greenevile. Who knows if Barger would leave lake County or not. Davis leaving Polk county would seem odd since he is an alumnus there. Saban is the most likely since he has as much trouble with his kicking game as SP does. :P

Here is that list:

Brian Rector, Centennial

Let me ask you a question. Did this Zieglar man give you this list? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. That Creasy man is not going to leave Trousdale to come coach this bunch of mess. That Davis man is from Polk County. That Zieglar man better try and get this Westmoreland man. He played in the SEC and in the NFL. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did this Zieglar man give you this list? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. That Creasy man is not going to leave Trousdale to come coach this bunch of mess. That Davis man is from Polk County. That Zieglar man better try and get this Westmoreland man. He played in the SEC and in the NFL. You think im joking but im not.

There you have it from Roy Dillard folks, Jasper is a bunch of mess and he ain't joking.

Edited by rlh

No Roy, got that from Marion Grad Donovan Stewart's Newspaper. It's his list of coaches he wants that Zieglar man to call.

No Roy, got that from Marion Grad Donovan Stewart's Newspaper. It's his list of coaches he wants that Zieglar man to call.

I garuntee you that Zieglar man is wasting his time with that Creasy man, that Davis man, and that Reynolds man. He might can get that Westmoreland man to come since he went to school their. He played in the SEC and NFL. He could teach those boys how to prepare to play in the SEC.