Marion coach let go

Indian

A legend like myself was very glad to see this move finally be made. My once proud alma mater has fell on some rough times lately. I hope that the new coach will also clear out all of the extra baggage coaches that the program has accumulated over the past several seasons. I am hopeful that Marion will get the right coach for the job. These young lads deserve to be coached by a true living legend and I am hopefull that they will get the opportunity to do so.

Guest Purplepastry

A legend like myself was very glad to see this move finally be made. My once proud alma mater has fell on some rough times lately. I hope that the new coach will also clear out all of the extra baggage coaches that the program has accumulated over the past several seasons. I am hopeful that Marion will get the right coach for the job. These young lads deserve to be coached by a true living legend and I am hopefull that they will get the opportunity to do so.

Weren't you sad for your neighbor?

Guest Purplepastry

Lee Adkins name has come up as well as the Defensive Coach at Sissy Mountain. I wouldn't be surprised at some point if Bill Baxter doesn't get involved with a committee to search for a coach.

If Coach Bill declines I have heard that Roy offered to help in the search.

Lee Adkins name has come up as well as the Defensive Coach at Sissy Mountain. I wouldn't be surprised at some point if Bill Baxter doesn't get involved with a committee to search for a coach.

Mac Mccurry is your man. Did very well at Moore County, Marshall County and Ripley Ms. Now DC at Signal Mountain. He is your best bet to get back on track and beat SP. Take my advice and stay away from Lee Adkins.

Edited by blueboy