Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

This is a little surprising, not because I don't think he is a good coach, but because I heard that the principal said he was as much as gone. Good luck to Coach and his staff this off-season.

Apparently having a backbone to make the tough decisions and sticking to your word are not strong suits of the current principal. Hillsboro is heading downhill about as fast as a school can. From my understanding, he did the same thing at Centennial before being canned.

I told you who I am,so you know me? I think Coach just needs a few good men helping and he will be fine.

I don't know you personally but certainly by reputation. Please forgive if I do not reciprocate my identity. I think I may agree with your assessment of his needing a few good men. Why has he not been able to get them?

hillsboro job not posted on mnps.org

A couple of months back the talk was that the Franklin head coach is headed to Hillsboro. Any word on that from Metro? Sounds like the Hillsboro coach is there for at least the time being. Schools often wait for the playoffs to end before making coaching moves. Looks like it may be a waiting game in some cases.