Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Fork is correct. If Reese is involved then I am afraid the college coach might get the nod due to Reese thinking college experience will be better. This is not always the case. Look at Warren County as a great example. They had a former arena league HC as their head coach and two former D1 players as assistants. All that experience got them zero wins. Principal needs to go with her gut on this one!

Edited by workinprogress

Fork is correct. If Reese is involved then I am afraid the college coach might get the nod due to Reese thinking college experience will be better. This is not always the case. Look at Warren County as a great example. They had a former arena league HC as their head coach and two former D1 players as assistants. All that experience got them zero wins. Principal needs to go with her gut on this one!

College coaches are often times not a good fit for high school. Schemes are not the only thing a coach at the high school level needs to win. A high school coach cuts grass,washes cloth,cleans,does the weight room,monitors grades,deals with parents and many other tasks a college coach never does. Coaching in college is also a lot easier because players already have basic skills to play and practice.Whoever the best fit for CR is, that is who they should hire. Edited by runtheball

somewhat is an understatement. cr is a mess. rumors say reese made the decision and wanted the college coach.

CR is a mess because that was the tone that was set early on. The new principal is trying to change that. The decision has not been made yet. Final interviews to come. If principal is smart she will make the decision not Reese. No disrespect to him but she is the executive principal.

CR is a mess because that was the tone that was set early on. The new principal is trying to change that. The decision has not been made yet. Final interviews to come. If principal is smart she will make the decision not Reese. No disrespect to him but she is the executive principal.

Stronger with the fork I thought you were. Darth Reese, a reason he is there. Search your feelings, you should. Questions Darth Reese asked, find out you can. Influence, much , he has on the ridge of cane.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Stronger with the fork I thought you were. Darth Reese, a reason he is there. Search your feelings, you should. Questions Darth Reese asked, find out you can. Influence, much , he has on the ridge of cane.

Still strong with you fork. Reese has a lot of pull. Executive principal is as strong as a brick WALL though. She should trust her instincts if she wants a change.

Fork you are right about college coach and Reese wanting to bring him in! I did some searching, high and low, and found that Darth Reese consistently asked if there was college coaching experience. Again, just because you have been a college coach does not necessarily mean a whole lot. It could mean you just had the right connections to get your foot in the door before they kicked you right back out. Wall needs to stick to her guns and go with one of the other two. My guess is the winner will be the one who has worn the black and red. Ha Ha Ha

Edited by workinprogress