Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

I agree. MUCH better situation totally in Oak Ridge. You really have to go to a game there to understand.

Sometimes it's not about money or atmosphere. OR has a lot of tradition and I am sure Blade is doing really well financially. However, if I am not mistaken he has family here in the midstate. How about it 14NCS? What do you think about the chance of seeing Blade around here sometime soon.

Sometimes it's not about money or atmosphere. OR has a lot of tradition and I am sure Blade is doing really well financially. However, if I am not mistaken he has family here in the midstate. How about it 14NCS? What do you think about the chance of seeing Blade around here sometime soon.

I need to change my user name officially to 14NCS at some point. New Orleans was quite fun last Monday night. I haven't spoken to Blade this season so i do not know his willingness to relocate. His parents live in Franklin so i wouldn't rule out his return to the mid-state at some point. I doubt that he would want to teach full time and be a HC in Williamson Co with the demands that they put on teachers but i could be wrong. Other than the Maryville hill to climb , i think he is happy in OR as they love good Football up there.

I need to change my user name officially to 14NCS at some point. New Orleans was quite fun last Monday night. I haven't spoken to Blade this season so i do not know his willingness to relocate. His parents live in Franklin so i wouldn't rule out his return to the mid-state at some point. I doubt that he would want to teach full time and be a HC in Williamson Co with the demands that they put on teachers but i could be wrong. Other than the Maryville hill to climb , i think he is happy in OR as they love good Football up there.

I am sure it was pretty wild down there for Bama fans. I was kind of thinking the same thing about Blade. OR has so much tradition and if he can keep improving they just may get back to being a dominant power in the east much like Maryville. What do you think about all of the metro openings and who do you think gets the jobs?

Rumors say East Lit has finished their interviews and made a selection. Cane Ridge is up next. Should know their choice by end of next week, if not already. Stratford is wrapped up as well. Hillsboro has been quiet. Yall can probably guess what that means. Doubt Blade comes back for Brentwood. Rumors are they will hire internally.

What say you Fork?

Rumors say East Lit has finished their interviews and made a selection. Cane Ridge is up next. Should know their choice by end of next week, if not already. Stratford is wrapped up as well. Hillsboro has been quiet. Yall can probably guess what that means. Doubt Blade comes back for Brentwood. Rumors are they will hire internally.

What say you Fork?

Decided, not yet. 2 remain. Wrong was I. Jabba no bother east lit. Clouds over fork, they are. Jabba2 hired will be CR or Hboro.

May the fork be with you. :thumb: