Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Fork are you saying Wall will not be the principal next year? Also, if college experience then I guess its either Parks or Curry. I'd go with Curry over parks but I think CR needs to go with someone not connected with CR at all. There are good assistants or other coaches in MNPS. I would look to neighbors like Peden or Bush at AHS, Thigpen from OHS, or Arnold from MHS.

Yes, progressinwork. Be there, not, she will be. Pricipal anew looms. Coaches listed,you have, be there not, as well.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Doesnt James Reese work at CR still? If so, how would he be not someone that should be even considered? He was once the head football coach at TSU so I would assume he would have done enough to be considered if he wanted the job. I know he has not been part of the coaching staff for the last 2 seasons.

Reese would make for an excellent hire if Metro would allow him to be both assistant principal and head football coach. He was the head football coach when TSU was last relevant (see: 2001).