Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Job is Clayton's to lose. Shrader thinks the guy can win and is probably one of only a few that actually applied for this job. It is not the job that it once was. Hillsboro's only chance at success is to go back to the disrict of the other MNPS schools.

Hillsboro=Clayton, Decision, his to make.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Careful thefork must be. Certification, must have. The darkside, many options they have. Title 1, use they will try, to get the man from Louisana.

I spoke of CR making a huge mistake. It was not personal. CR is taking a huge chance/risk of getting the man on board. If they fail, they are up in smoke as I said. This very well could be a topic of conversation in a short amount of time if they cannot maneuver their way around the issue. Hopefully it all works out for CR, but I could very easily see this job open back up soon. If they open it back up then if I am not mistaken they would have to reinterview candidates and do the process all over again. Waste of time.

No apparent reason. I just like to hear people talk. It's almost like watching ESPN where they are always saying what coaches have to do to do this, that, and the other. I'll just keep listening or reading for that matter. The Fork is funny, however, wrong, seldom is he.......lol. A little Fork-esque?

Sandpiper some on the T speak a lot of gossip, some speak of broken truth, some speak of common knowledge, few speak actual truth. You must figure out whom does what. Work on your fork-esque!

Certification, least worry of CR. Enlightment, come it can, search the named coach, innocent not he. The path to the darkside,led by lord Reese it was. Exiled he may be. Time there is, for others to escape the darkside. While you can, get out.

I find it really funny that my wife can't go on a field trip with my children in Metro without getting a background check, but they can offer a football coach with a record a head coaching job.