Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Maybe next time they need to make that a prerequisite(sp) for applying. Do all of those things at the onset of the process, as opposed to the end. Just makes more sense to me.

9 times out of 10 this is not a problem. RHS was a fluke thing. It could have happened anywhere. CR was not a fluke. It could have been prevented. Only at Cr where Darth is located could have allowed that. It is because of stupidity that we even have to have this kind of conversation.

My guess is that Schrader is covering himself from making the same mistake. I would have to believe that in taking so long he is hiring from outside of metro.

9 times out of 10 this is not a problem. RHS was a fluke thing. It could have happened anywhere. CR was not a fluke. It could have been prevented. Only at Cr where Darth is located could have allowed that. It is because of stupidity that we even have to have this kind of conversation.

My guess is that Schrader is covering himself from making the same mistake. I would have to believe that in taking so long he is hiring from outside of metro.

Are you saying outside of just metro and surrounding areas or outside of Tennessee? Surrounding areas shouldn't take that long, should it?

If hiring from outside of metro they have to complete background check/fingerprinting which can take up to a month.

Background check should NOT take that long. A complete NCIS (National Crime Information System)check takes about ONE minute. Metro Police has full access to that system and it does not need finger prints. Just name and date of birth for a full check.

Hopefully the school system does know how to make a phone call to the Police Department. <_<

You know the same system that gun dealers can call and get an approval for gun purchases in under 15 minutes.

This is also the same system that ALL police cars can access as they all have terminals now.

If it is taking a month because of this......then somebody needs to be 'FIRED' in Metro Education for NOT knowing any of this already!

Fork are you sure? The people have been waiting a long time for this decision to be made. I think they're ready. Who will be his assistants? Give us something besides the :thumb:

Clayton heading south on I-65. No school in Metro can create positions for assistants. Some can't even get the coach they want due to certification openings. Thumbs down for the Fork's info.

Clayton heading south on I-65. No school in Metro can create positions for assistants. Some can't even get the coach they want due to certification openings. Thumbs down for the Fork's info.

[/q

Fork, can you expound on that? You both have some valid points. Unless, either of you are Clayton, we don't have a clue as to who will be the Coach. I don't understand as to why it's taking so long for Clayton to tell the principal he'll except the job or not. Is Clayton that good that he can tell the principal when he'll start?

Edited by Sandpiper

Fork is correct about Clayton whom will be bringing several Franklin assistants with him. Currently putting together staff. Should be announced soon.