Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Very true I was actually thinking past Moreno. Hillsboro never having a minority coach (until Moreno) had to do with Indy saying that MNPS wants a minority coach. Moreno was the first and he did not last very long. You are right about anyone interviewing and at any time. However, it is fairly common knowledge that Schrader wants Clayton and Clayton wants the job. I do not know what the hold up is but my guess is finding assistant coaches. The other finalist that I have heard is the guy from BA/Franklin. Law was not mentioned until very late. I would think that if Metro wanted a minority coach they might go with Brunetti from PC, MF from SC, or RT former Maplewood coach instead of Law. Just my opinion. Who knows what will happen. Spring is approaching and if a new head coach has not been named unofficially then time is a wasting for the burros. East Lit, CR, and even Brentwood already have coaches. Indy where are you getting your info from? My source is Piper!!!

Why would Brunetti leave PC and he has a good thing going on with some "stability"? Sorry, I don't know who SC is and where is Ralph Thompson? Who is the from BA/Franklin that you speak of? Why not Law, did he interview late? Where did Indy get his info that Metro wanted a minority coach? Don't they have plenty of minority coaches? How is it "common knowledge" that Shrader wants Clayton. Then why hasn't he made it public knowledge as to who the coach is?

Why would Brunetti leave PC and he has a good thing going on with some "stability"? Sorry, I don't know who SC is and where is Ralph Thompson? Who is the from BA/Franklin that you speak of? Why not Law, did he interview late? Where did Indy get his info that Metro wanted a minority coach? Don't they have plenty of minority coaches? How is it "common knowledge" that Shrader wants Clayton. Then why hasn't he made it public knowledge as to who the coach is?

I dont know why just throwing names out there of possibilities. SC is Smithson Craighead. Fitzgerald is trying to get the charter school to expand to 12th grade but has not had much luck yet. He might could be lured back to his old school. RT is at McMurray. No idea where Indy is getting his info from. Common knowledge if you know of Schrader and his wanting to have a winning program. Dont know why it hasnt been public yet.

Just for kicks, giggles, and as mater of fact Moreno is a minority. But the question is who REALLY is the new coach at Hillsboro? Only if the Shadow knew the Fork then all would be known and told! LOL!

Fortitudine Vincimus!

-Feng Huang

Shadow, strong with the fork, he is. All told, it has been, by the fork.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

I find it amazing that a "FHS fan" comes on to a Metro board to bash its former coach. For what purpose?? I am embarrassed these days for the Rebels. Your principal got what she wanted, firing a proven quality coach that won consistently at a school with shrinking talent. Is that not good enough for you that you have to kick someone out the door? There was a FHS board that just opened that wanted a legitimate discussion on the future of FHS football, the naming of the assistants and what Donnie has planned. ZERO replies. That is the state of FHS football thanks to WD and folks like you. You would rather bash than support your school. Then you have one of your coaches, Hoganknows (Winkler) chuckling here. Nice example for our players. We oldtimers out here in Franklin aren't so dumb.

I got an idea! Start a FHS board about efforts to KEEP the winning tradition. Donnie is already knocking heads with his employer about being stuck with current assistants. Down the Parkway, we hear that he cannot fill key slots (Offense anyone??). Could it be that you are afraid of having Clayton still in our region??? Trust me. we, real rebels, will have our hands full next year coming close to 8-4. Even so, we need to support them and one way is to focus on our team and let Clayton and the past go. It is really sheds a bad light on FHS.

hey oldtimer I agree with you. No sense in kicking anyone. Did you notice on the other thread that got deleted that there was lots of FHS bashing? I am one that thinks that people over on Mallory Lane are making up fake names and acting like they are FHS fans and CHS fans and then just bashing FHS and the people that are there. Did you ever think that this is really not an FHS fan and it is one of these same people? You are correct that no replys are on the FHS Football topic, but probably because the CHS people that make up twenty two screen names are not replying because they know it will go nowhere. Just a thought.

I agree with you. Enough Already and lets all shed some good light on all the schools.

hey oldtimer I agree with you. No sense in kicking anyone. Did you notice on the other thread that got deleted that there was lots of FHS bashing? I am one that thinks that people over on Mallory Lane are making up fake names and acting like they are FHS fans and CHS fans and then just bashing FHS and the people that are there. Did you ever think that this is really not an FHS fan and it is one of these same people? You are correct that no replys are on the FHS Football topic, but probably because the CHS people that make up twenty two screen names are not replying because they know it will go nowhere. Just a thought.

I agree with you. Enough Already and lets all shed some good light on all the schools.

Do you Franklin people ever not blame Centennial for anything? I'm just a bystander for most of your nonsense and even though I live in Williamson I typically keep up more with metro because of some old friendships there. So I know I am running the risk of being called another posters name or be accused of being a CHS person, or whatever, but I really dont care. As you said, enough is enough. What in the world is wrong with your FHS people? You obviously have a lot of internal issues to work out, but you want to blame that on another school? You look foolish and you make everything that has been said about you look true. Grow up and clean out your closest and quit blaming everyone else for the issues that you have. And dont bring your Franklin pettiness into a metro thread. You've got your own little Franklin thread to go post on. Have at it and keep your dirty laundry and your finger pointing in your own neck of the woods.

EnoughAlready and Swami, I am with both of you 100%. I am following Metro because of some "family friends" coaching in Metro and now to see if Clayton does land at HHS for selfish reasons lol. What a game for both schools! Bring excitement and people through the turnstiles, always a good thing for the schools and kids.

I am anxious to hear more about FHS' direction but that board is dead, probably things are still sorting out on staff.

Bum always said there are two kinds of coaches, those that are fired and those that are gonna be fired. But They are still people too. Give them respect they deserve trying to create a successful program for the boys.

Ready for some news from both schools and Spring scrimmages.