Westview @ Camden Part Deux

matt_8777

I think Camden is a better football team In the play offs and Camden gets better after every game Camden will get its revenge.

I don't the revenge factor really exist here. The first game could have went either way, we just ended up on the good end of a game finally with you guys. I believe WHS can win this one, I believe it will be a squeaker either way. You have a good program and a good team. Good luck this Friday night.

WV 28 Camden 24

I don't the revenge factor really exist here. The first game could have went either way, we just ended up on the good end of a game finally with you guys. I believe WHS can win this one, I believe it will be a squeaker either way. You have a good program and a good team. Good luck this Friday night.

WV 28 Camden 24

I don't believe there is a revenge factor either. I do think Camden is a much improved and better ballenced team now than they were when they met Westview the first time. I haven't seen Westview since the first gane with Camden but I have seen Westview in a few playoff games against Camden in the past. One year, not too long ago, Camden beat Westview fairly easy the first game they played. WV came into the playoffs and almost beat Camden after Camdens QB was knocked out with a broken ankle. I dont look for Westview to play any less inspired football this year than they have in the past. OK, Camden is playing some very fine Offense right now and have put a little size on the line with the addition of Eaton #77. Dont know how much of a factor he will be yet but he has the size. Camden has improved on Defense also. Blackburn is hitting real hard and the whole defense is covering better and gang tackeling better. I think Camden wins this one. Camden 31 WV 24

Edited by wmatlock1

How does this one turn out? Does Camden get Revenge? All this being that Gerry has done the seeding right!!!

I think that Camden has a better team and has gotten alot better as far as playing together and discipline goes. At the same time I know how tough Westview plays, from experience, they will come out hitting hard and wanting the win more due to past experiences in the playoffs with Camden. My prediction is Camden 21 Westview 7 simply because Camdens defense is playing more as a unit as well as their offense.

Camden is playing some very fine Offense right now and have put a little size on the line with the addition of Eaton #77. Dont know how much of a factor he will be yet but he has the size.

Thats a Big Ole Boy too.Shouldnt be anyone leaving early or 2nd string involved in this contest.This game has turned into a good yearly rivialry.

Westview was the state runner up in football in 2001. Don't think Camden has made it that far, however they seem to do well in softball.

I have been away for many many years. Juat returned to Camden in 05. Been going to Camden games since then. While watching Camden and WV over the last 6 years I have seen one thing that is constant with WV. They play harder and better as the season progresses, always competative. However what WV did in 01 is no more relevant than what Camden did last year or the year before or the year before. What matters is this year and the playoffs. If Camden is to beat WV in the first round, Camden will have to play all 4 quarters. Camden is much improved right now than they were the first of the season. WV probabely is also. I look for a very hard fought game. I look for Camden to spread the field and complete a lot more passes than they did in their first meeting. I think Camden wins 31-24.