Westview @ Camden Part Deux

matt_8777

Camden doesn't lay a goose egg for three quarters in this matchup like they did in game one. Westview will fight hard, but I think Camden wins the rematch setting up a game with South Gibson in round 2...I hope. Would rather be at home even though I figure Milan wins against them. Might get Swingjuice riled up saying that too!!! I dont think WV can control the line of scrimmage as well with the Eaton on the line now. That's where we were having the most trouble last game with them. That and the fact the the offense stayed on the bus for three quarters. Westview can expect to see what they saw in the fourth quarter all game on Friday. Long runs and quick passes that eat up large chunks of yards. Camden 28 Westview 13

The first sentence in the above post is just about as priceless as you can get!!!!!!

Hey Camden, don't forget to feed the Monkey,,,,,,,,

Has nothing to do with play calling. Both sides of Camdens line were out sized and out played in every game this season. Westview beat them bad up front tonight. You can't give the ball to Hassle everytime. He plays both sides of the ball and has to rest. He is a high school athlete just like all the other players on the field. Not superman. Just because Camden didn't win doesn't give anyone the right to down grade Coach Blow. He did the best he could do with the group of kids he had. Stop pointing fingers at people and congratulate the lions on a good hard fought season, and the chargers for good win.

Has nothing to do with play calling. Both sides of Camdens line were out sized and out played in every game this season. Westview beat them bad up front tonight. You can't give the ball to Hassle everytime. He plays both sides of the ball and has to rest. He is a high school athlete just like all the other players on the field. Not superman. Just because Camden didn't win doesn't give anyone the right to down grade Coach Blow. He did the best he could do with the group of kids he had. Stop pointing fingers at people and congratulate the lions on a good hard fought season, and the chargers for good win.

I agree. Can we stop throwing our FIRST YEAR head coach under the bus and see that we were 8-3 with a district title? Cross check that with other first year coaches across the state.

Edited by rcombs

The Lions will be just fine, especially if they can stay in the Middle TN district. Football just doesn't mean as much across the river, and all of the middle TN teams in the region tend to remain inconsistent. The Middle TN teams will swing from 9-1 to 2-8 from year to year. Look at the region over the past three years.

Lol I really can't believe blow is still offensive cord. Cody hasslle is a beast getting big chunks everytime yet blow blew again lol. Like always. Camden needs something new as the off. cord. No question about it. Rick sturdivant would do a good job. Blow can be offensive line coach or something.

Blow and Company will be just fine. They're all good coaches, from the head coach down.

• Upvote 2