Humboldt Vikings

VikeTheKing

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play em all like they're tough. I tell ya - this is a new Humboldt, not like the first of the year. We actually show improvement every game. This is awesome, I've seen our O run more plays in one quarter than we ran all season last year. No jokes, we have hungry coaches and a hungry team. They all have come together to make this powerful force. Just hope it keeps improving. :thumb:

I do agree this is a much better team now than back 3 months ago. They have power and speed and the O line is doing a great job. What can u say about the defense outstanding play and will be tough for any team to put up many points on the Vikings. Impressed with Mr. Montague has really come a long way this season and for young QB has done a fantastic job. The team as a whole has come togather Bland and his staff has done a great job! Hopefully the Vikings will stay focused and stay on top of their game. Dresden or Mckenzie will be a tough foe in the second round! Both have good coaching staffs and will be fired up when they come to the BOLDT! Looking forward to the Vikings to make a deep run in the playoffs! Keep up the outstanding work Humboldt! Good luck! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

I do agree this is a much better team now than back 3 months ago. They have power and speed and the O line is doing a great job. What can u say about the defense outstanding play and will be tough for any team to put up many points on the Vikings. Impressed with Mr. Montague has really come a long way this season and for young QB has done a fantastic job. The team as a whole has come togather Bland and his staff has done a great job! Hopefully the Vikings will stay focused and stay on top of their game. Dresden or Mckenzie will be a tough foe in the second round! Both have good coaching staffs and will be fired up when they come to the BOLDT! Looking forward to the Vikings to make a deep run in the playoffs! Keep up the outstanding work Humboldt! Good luck! :thumb:

Montague has been doing an outstanding job.