Humboldt Vikings

VikeTheKing

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck humboldt from JB :thumb:

4th Humboldt has improved so much since you've seen them. I believe they are taking full advantage of these 14days off. The kids see the possibility of making it to the big dance is more real than it's been in awhile so they are taking one game at a time to get there.

Our defense, pass-defense and offense have all made tremendous strides. Coaches are coaching and the fellas are listening and executing.

I look forward to an exciting game on the 11th whether it’s Dresden or McKenzie; Humboldt will be a force.

Go Humboldt. :arrow: All The Way To State!!!!

4th Humboldt has improved so much since you've seen them. I believe they are taking full advantage of these 14days off. The kids see the possibility of making it to the big dance is more real than it's been in awhile so they are taking one game at a time to get there.

Our defense, pass-defense and offense have all made tremendous strides. Coaches are coaching and the fellas are listening and executing.

I look forward to an exciting game on the 11th whether it’s Dresden or McKenzie; Humboldt will be a force.

Go Humboldt. :arrow: All The Way To State!!!!

with Humboldt taking full advantage of their bye its their job to stay disciplined, humble, and hungry. Happy to see this years squad turn into the Mighty Vikings of old. GO VIKES!!!

Any Humboldt fans out there. :rolleyes:

Yea me ! Lol, that's sorta bittersweet since the vikes beat my Devils earlier in the year but I have to say I send my good luck to you guys, I admire coach bland and the other coaches on a well disciplined team yall have, I saw a team loaded with athletic guys and by now should be contributing more this time of the season,,, I know yall pocessed alot of potential when we played and looks as tho you maybe coming together at the right time.... Good luck to the Boldt !!!! I picked the vikes early to be in the title game......Butchie gunna skin me for this !

Yea me ! Lol, that's sorta bittersweet since the vikes beat my Devils earlier in the year but I have to say I send my good luck to you guys, I admire coach bland and the other coaches on a well disciplined team yall have, I saw a team loaded with athletic guys and by now should be contributing more this time of the season,,, I know yall pocessed alot of potential when we played and looks as tho you maybe coming together at the right time.... Good luck to the Boldt !!!! I picked the vikes early to be in the title game......Butchie gunna skin me for this !

Hoser! :roflolk: