Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

Alot of people didn't recognize this last night but PC finally figured out WCs run game. Unfortunately it was to little to late. But PC will be fine defensively. We will also have Churchwell back who would have played a big roll against WC last.

Hahaha you're a joke. You're right a lot of people didn't recognize it cause it didn't happen. In the 4th qtr WC was content to keep the ball on the ground to keep the clock running even though PC had 8-9 defenders in the box. WC line dominated PCs line ALL NIGHT!!

Alot of people didn't recognize this last night but PC finally figured out WCs run game. Unfortunately it was to little to late. But PC will be fine defensively. We will also have Churchwell back who would have played a big roll against WC last.

that might just be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you say when exactly did that happen i know what your getting at but wc tried to run out of the shotgun in the second half and it didnt work to well but when they lined up and ran it between the tackles pc had no answer even with the box stacked with 8 and 9 defenders

that might just be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you say when exactly did that happen i know what your getting at but wc tried to run out of the shotgun in the second half and it didnt work to well but when they lined up and ran it between the tackles pc had no answer even with the box stacked with 8 and 9 defenders

PC was stopping WC every drive in the fourth. And don't say it was your second string cause that's a load of crap. Our Defense had that veer figured by the fourth it was to little to late. Can't expect to score 21 points in 12 minutes against a good WC Defense.

Time of possession was definitely key.

Hope we get to see y'all again. :thumb:

Ahhh, give me some of that cool-aid, anyway this will probably be a better game than some expect, I will be there and wouldnt mind meeting a few of you fellow posters. I see a high scoring affair and it could really be the team w/ the ball last who wins. Good luck to both teams b/c the 2nd round will be a very tough round to get through for either team.....

Ahhh, give me some of that cool-aid, anyway this will probably be a better game than some expect, I will be there and wouldnt mind meeting a few of you fellow posters. I see a high scoring affair and it could really be the team w/ the ball last who wins. Good luck to both teams b/c the 2nd round will be a very tough round to get through for either team.....

Tell me, do they still have the porkchop sandwich? :hungry: That's the only good thing about going to the Dungeon. :roflol: