Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

I see Jo Byrns winning this one actually. Yes, I know I'll catch flack for this, but I think everything is pointing in favor of Jo Byrns.

1. It's in the dungeon. (Which is an awful drive from anywhere and a hostile enviroment)

2. When they see the tape of them against Wayne County, they'll figure out who to stop this offense cold.

3. Lastly, with Jo Byrns going 6-4, losing key players, and anything else, what else do these players have to play for? I think they'll try to muster up all the pride they can and do this for the sake of their season.

I see Jo Byrns winning this one actually. Yes, I know I'll catch flack for this, but I think everything is pointing in favor of Jo Byrns.

1. It's in the dungeon. (Which is an awful drive from anywhere and a hostile enviroment)

2. When they see the tape of them against Wayne County, they'll figure out who to stop this offense cold.

3. Lastly, with Jo Byrns going 6-4, losing key players, and anything else, what else do these players have to play for? I think they'll try to muster up all the pride they can and do this for the sake of their season.

You'd know more about those teams than we would here in West Tenn,although I did see PC this year in the Jamboree.My thinking was it sure looks like it would be difficult for a team to win without their stud.Credit to Jo Byrnes for doing as well as they have .Had Lake Co lost Jewel Flowers or Kenny Flagg the years they played,no way Lake co gets State Runnerup and State Champions.In some of my other posts ,not putting Jo Byrnes down.I think they have done a remarkable job.Just seems to me that they wouldnt be as good.I know football is a team sport but if Huntingdon or PC were to lose their quarterback,think they'd be in big trouble.

Edited by mrbigster

There is one more good thing about coming to The Dungeon viking_fan, you will get to see THE LOGGER! :thumb:

I think we match up better with PC than we would have against WC. We have 4 losses and they were by teams that pound the ball on the ground. If we can slow Tucker some as we have in the past then we have a chance. If not, it will be difficult to beat PC. The winner has the tough task of traveling to Huntingdon to face the Stangs. Whom ever wins Friday night, savor it as long as you can.

And that's a good thing? :roflol:

This is a good match up we have last years game in the back of are heads and we are all fired up from Fridays lostto WC

Im not going to make a prediction, its going to come down to defense and PC has a pretty good one. If JB can get pressure on Tucker and still keep the middle plugged up they will be ok. Everytime WC would get to Tucker he would tuck the ball and run right up the middle and the boy is quick and shifty, WC did a good job keeping a linebacker hanging around the middle just for that reason. I would like a rematch with JB down here in WC but dont know if they got enough weapons to pull it off this year, then on the other hand I wouldnt mind PC rolling back into town for another match either. PC has scrimmaged Huntingdon early this year so I think they have a little something for them Stangs but only time will tell. Good luck to both teams.

Im not going to make a prediction, its going to come down to defense and PC has a pretty good one. If JB can get pressure on Tucker and still keep the middle plugged up they will be ok. Everytime WC would get to Tucker he would tuck the ball and run right up the middle and the boy is quick and shifty, WC did a good job keeping a linebacker hanging around the middle just for that reason. I would like a rematch with JB down here in WC but dont know if they got enough weapons to pull it off this year, then on the other hand I wouldnt mind PC rolling back into town for another match either. PC has scrimmaged Huntingdon early this year so I think they have a little something for them Stangs but only time will tell. Good luck to both teams.

Your right and we have to take it one game at a time

Good luck to both teams. JB by 14. I was hoping the PC could pull this one out, we have something for them if they get to us. They like to run the chops about their abilities. IF PC pulls off the upset, they may need to go get some transfers before they show up here. We will put 45 on them if they get to us. :thumb:

thanks. i know that if they do beat us ill sure as HE double hockey sticks be pulling for huntingdon :thumb:

All signs point to Perry Co. getting revenge...at least we don't have to drive!!!!:roflol: :roflol:

The Vikings may win this game but they best put on their running shoes. The JB QB is the best Humboldt faced all year. Very mobile and is a good athlete. This will be a tough game for PC. I know PC also has a good QB. This should be an exciting game!

I've seen Pc play a couple of times this season they have shown a blistering offense and a tough defense. I haven't had time to keep up with things a whole lot, who is the Rb's up in JB this season? I know you guys took a big hit with #1 going down. What is your rb's stats

JB's RB is #3 Aaron Vinson who is a senior. It's my understanding that he's only been playing football for a couple of years. He's listed at 6'-0 160lbs and he has good speed. He hasn't received much credit but he's done a nice job of filling in for us. He started the year behind #1 Frankie Traughber and #32 Jesse Hunt who ended up quitting the team. In his 4 starts this year he has 376 yards rushing on 69 carries and 7 TD's.

JB's RB is #3 Aaron Vinson who is a senior. It's my understanding that he's only been playing football for a couple of years. He's listed at 6'-0 160lbs and he has good speed. He hasn't received much credit but he's done a nice job of filling in for us. He started the year behind #1 Frankie Traughber and #32 Jesse Hunt who ended up quitting the team. In his 4 starts this year he has 376 yards rushing on 69 carries and 7 TD's.

Moto, you better tell that Akins man to check those Perry County boys roster to make sure all of their players are legal. If they arent that Akins man should call that Childress man and report this mess before the game starts. You think im joking but im not.

The Vikings may win this game but they best put on their running shoes. The JB QB is the best Humboldt faced all year. Very mobile and is a good athlete. This will be a tough game for PC. I know PC also has a good QB. This should be an exciting game!

Thanks zebra...he's having a great year but it's been overshadowed by a lot of other things (i.e. 4 losses). I've got his stats as 125 of 186 for 1,784 yards 21 TD's and 4 INT's. He's also had way too many dropped passes this year...although not many lately.