Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

I garuntee you Moto has been reading in his Murphy Fair book and telling this Akins man about these Perry County boys, atleast the ones that are listed in my Murphy Fair book. :roflol: I garuntee you that this will be a real good game and it wouldnt surprise me if these Joe Byrns boys pulls this one off. You think im joking but im not.

i hope ya not joking Roy because that would not be funny if you was <_<

Im not joking you.

Royyour so cool man. You come watch Friday night PC will fight till theend. WC beat us yes they did. good job WC. We did hold them to 21points and I read in that there Murphy Fair book (that youlove so much) , WC was a team that would make a deep run intoplayoffs. If PC holds JB to 21 they will win this game

:mellow: dont you think he was calling the same plays that got them to 9-0? dont you think Waynesboro's defense had a little to do with him not being able to throw for first downs? why are you all of a sudden questioning the play calling?

WC deffinately has a great D. Never said otherwise, but no, this is not the same play calling that got them to 9-0. Tucker was rushed alot and took a few sacks but was effective on his designed runs and I saw very few wr routes short and across the middle. I didn't get on the PC WC thread making excuesses because there are none. PC got beat by the better team that night. I simply stated what I would like to see against JB this week :thumb: GO VIKINGS

Who is the biggest hater Butchie or Roy? I didnt start a new topic here want to delete this too Butchie. Hope your boys from McK are one and done!

LOL, Still A Lil Mad Huh?...Hey Here's An Idea...Email Coacht And Tell Him Of Your Distaste Of Ole Butchie! :thumb:

Edited by Butchie