Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

I know there has been lots of arguing between PC and Huntingdon this year and the PC posters, not all but some, get under my skin more than any other on coach t, but the fact is that they are good and are going to be hard to beat. Theres not many 1A schools going to bring a defense at them like WC did, so dont think they are going to roll into Paul Ward stadium and be a pushover because it aint going to happen. I think PC wins against JB and then its time to put up or shut up for PC and Huntingdon.

I'm not disrespecting Perry County. I know they are a talented team. We've all heard how they are going to beat Huntingdon, and how Tucker will pick our secondary apart, so we might as well go ahead and get it out of the way.

I'm not disrespecting Perry County. I know they are a talented team. We've all heard how they are going to beat Huntingdon, and how Tucker will pick our secondary apart, so we might as well go ahead and get it out of the way.

well everyone can scream and hollar about going 10-0 sense 05 JB has done that 4 times with only 2 silver balls and a record of 73-8 up unti this yr which wld be 79-12 so just because your 10 and 0 does not mean someone want thump your head back to reality

well everyone can scream and hollar about going 10-0 sense 05 JB has done that 4 times with only 2 silver balls and a record of 73-8 up unti this yr which wld be 79-12 so just because your 10 and 0 does not mean someone want thump your head back to reality

???

Please show me where I've said anything about a 10-0 season, or where I've said Huntingdon will beat Perry County or anybody for that matter.

I'm not a smack talker, honestly I'm terrible at it. You won't hear me say Huntingdon is going to beat anybody. It doesn't matter if it's Jo Byrns or Perry Co. that come to Huntingdon in the second round, but I haven't heard how good Jo Byrns is all season, but I've read and heard since week 1 how good Perry Co. was, now it's time to prove it. If they come to Paul Ward and win I'll be the first to give them props, but they're still going to have to prove they are the better team.

???

Please show me where I've said anything about a 10-0 season, or where I've said Huntingdon will beat Perry County or anybody for that matter.

I'm not a smack talker, honestly I'm terrible at it. You won't hear me say Huntingdon is going to beat anybody. It doesn't matter if it's Jo Byrns or Perry Co. that come to Huntingdon in the second round, but I haven't heard how good Jo Byrns is all season, but I've read and heard since week 1 how good Perry Co. was, now it's time to prove it. If they come to Paul Ward and win I'll be the first to give them props, but they're still going to have to prove they are the better team.

So you have been jealous since week 1? Or since we beat you in the scrimmage?

???

well i was not really throwing that at you just folks in genreal that has been rantin an raving with there ghest poked out like a bannie rooster or something there is always,,, 99.9% of the time there is someone a little bit more :hungry:

I know there has been lots of arguing between PC and Huntingdon this year and the PC posters, not all but some, get under my skin more than any other on coach t, but the fact is that they are good and are going to be hard to beat. Theres not many 1A schools going to bring a defense at them like WC did, so dont think they are going to roll into Paul Ward stadium and be a pushover because it aint going to happen. I think PC wins against JB and then its time to put up or shut up for PC and Huntingdon.

I agree 100%!!! There is a lot of good and respectable players over in Linden. I'll be pullin for them tomorrow night.