Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

I'm a little disappointed in you WC fans. I know you don't like most of us PC folks, but when it comes playoff time, we always pull for the team from our region.

He didn't say go JB go. He just made a prediction. Most of us WC folks do pull for the rest of the region and that includes PC. Good luck and get the win PC.

so what was it when WC went 3 and out in the fourth qtr by trying to pass the ball. Guess that was just a brain fart on Coach Rice's part since they were trying to run the clock out huh? In no way am I agreeing with Guru, just wondering what that was all about.

That was a huge brain fart with 6 mins left to go in the game and to start trying to throw the ball. However, I dont think coach Rice was calling those plays because he didnt look real happy about it when he looked at the O Cordinator!!!! And there was no more passing attempts after that little hiccup.

That was a huge brain fart with 6 mins left to go in the game and to start trying to throw the ball. However, I dont think coach Rice was calling those plays because he didnt look real happy about it when he looked at the O Cordinator!!!! And there was no more passing attempts after that little hiccup.

If I'm remembering correctly Perry County had about 11 guys in a 5 yard box. Why not take a shot down the field to pick up the first down and then run the clock out. Just like over at the Loretto game, WC up about 30 at the half and Loretto loaded up the box and the WC coaches would not throw the ball because they didn't want to run up the score. WC coaches aren't perfect but they do understand the game.