Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

That was a huge brain fart with 6 mins left to go in the game and to start trying to throw the ball. However, I dont think coach Rice was calling those plays because he didnt look real happy about it when he looked at the O Cordinator!!!! And there was no more passing attempts after that little hiccup.

The first play of that drive was a read option out of the spread formation. The QB & RB had some confusion and the ball was put on the ground and then covered by the QB for a 3-5 yard loss. Once they got behind in down & distance the O Coordinator tried 2 consecutive pass plays that were not executed very well. It looked like there was a mix-up on one of the pass routes. Anyway, if that first play would have gotten any positive yards at all (or even gotten back to the line of scrimmage), I'm sure there would have been at least one more running play called. But it's hard to make those decisions when there are 10-11 guys on defense within 2-3 yards of the line of scrimmage. That's definitely when a play-caller earns his pay.

Good Luck to you tonight Shep. Should be a good game.

Thanks, man! The more I sit here waiting for game time, the more I think you're right about it being a good game and closer than some may think. Win or lose, I just hope our Devils leave it all on the field tonight! :thumb:

Edited by Shep

Thanks, man! The more I sit here waiting for game time, the more I think you're right about it being a good game and closer than some may think. Win or lose, I just hope our Devils leave it all on the field tonight! :thumb:

I think JB left IT back in Perry Co. last year. Hopefully Perry Co. brings it back to us tonight. I haven't seen JB be JB since that semi-final game last year.

I hope PC pulls it out, I want to see them in Huntingdon. Not saying my mustangs will win, but after all of the talk I want to see Tucker and his vikings. Should be a great game. 8-)

Hope to see you next week. We owe the Jo Byrns boys a Exit from Playoffs first, they have been generous enought to give us 2 in a row, now its time to return the favor. :thumb: