Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here (and maybe I am) but despite losing some players we still have a "potentially" strong core of players...enough of a core that if they played to their potential I could see us winning this game. Yes we lost Frankie BUT no running back can do anything without a good line (see Chris Johnson). We're supposed to have a line that is just as good (if not better) this year than we had last year (4 of 5 returning starters). Up front we have no excuses and that's why I still hold out hope that we can get the win. IF our line can dominate, we've got one of the best 1A QB's around who will make plays for us. If you combine those two things, our running game will be plenty good to keep the defense honest. So what do you say big dogs? Y'all ready to eat or go home?

That leaves our defense...shew! Man I hate the idea of our defense having to stop J. Tucker. I really don't think we can stop him this year. I'm hoping we can limit the big play and try to make him force some things to create turnovers. I'm calling out the seniors on defense...y'all ready to play defense or tuck tail. It's time for y'all to buck up on defense and make some dang plays!!! We obviously have a good game plan to stop PC but how good can we execute it this year? This is the key to a JB victory...how well can the defense play?

Ok.... :popcorneater:

I hate to pull for PC in this one, but I really, REALLY, want to see Perry Co. come to Paul Ward on Nov. 11th.

I know there has been lots of arguing between PC and Huntingdon this year and the PC posters, not all but some, get under my skin more than any other on coach t, but the fact is that they are good and are going to be hard to beat. Theres not many 1A schools going to bring a defense at them like WC did, so dont think they are going to roll into Paul Ward stadium and be a pushover because it aint going to happen. I think PC wins against JB and then its time to put up or shut up for PC and Huntingdon.

I know there has been lots of arguing between PC and Huntingdon this year and the PC posters, not all but some, get under my skin more than any other on coach t, but the fact is that they are good and are going to be hard to beat. Theres not many 1A schools going to bring a defense at them like WC did, so dont think they are going to roll into Paul Ward stadium and be a pushover because it aint going to happen. I think PC wins against JB and then its time to put up or shut up for PC and Huntingdon.

Im sorry I get under your skin so bad. But at least you are honest about how good we are. WCs secondary was REALLY GOOD and don't know that there is another secondary that can compare in 1A. I know Huntingdons isn't anywhere near that caliber.