Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

Moto, you better tell that Akins man to check those Perry County boys roster to make sure all of their players are legal. If they arent that Akins man should call that Childress man and report this mess before the game starts. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I checked their roster and you can't tell where these boys live. We're just going to have to take their word for it.

Moto, you better tell that Akins man to check those Perry County boys roster to make sure all of their players are legal. If they arent that Akins man should call that Childress man and report this mess before the game starts. You think im joking but im not.

I think THAT Childress man should come to the game. :) He can check the rosters in person ;)

I think you need to put the crack pipe down. You think I am joking but I am not. Get off the stuff Roy, crack kills.

Thanks zebra...he's having a great year but it's been overshadowed by a lot of other things (i.e. 4 losses). I've got his stats as 125 of 186 for 1,784 yards 21 TD's and 4 INT's. He's also had way too many dropped passes this year...although not many lately.

4 loses that's true but look who the loses were to. That might just very well help going into the playoffs one never knows! Playing a tough schedule makes a difference no matter what people think! As of right now everbody is 0-0 so anything can happen!

I have seen JB play 3 times now...1) against White House Blue Devils(Jamboree) 2) Against WHHeritage, and 3)against Nashville Christian...I continue to be impressed with JB'S ability to run the ball AND have an incredible passing attack. The JB QB(adkins?) is just amazing and very accurate. He can also run the ball with the best of em. So really, Perry Co. will have to stop a triple threat offense. Jo Byrns is playing the best football of the yr right now, in my opionion(total neutral), and their Defense has really stepped it up. Their D has been a thorn in the proverbial foot this yr. This will by no means be an "easy" game for PC. I saw the Perry Co team absolutly be humbled last yr in the playoffs by JB :shock: . So I know they will have mixed feelings coming into this game, some of the players from last yrs team might be a little scared b/c JB can HIT and are very physical. Some might want revenge ! Don't blame them, that was a bad way to end the season. This game will be a clash for sure. Since my WHHeritage boys are out, I wouldnt miss this one. :thumb: JB at home is an advantage for the boys in red for sure,everything from home cooking to fog on the field or was that tobacco barn smoke?

Maybe the home stands will be a little more full this week. Good luck.

Alot of people didn't recognize this last night but PC finally figured out WCs run game. Unfortunately it was to little to late. But PC will be fine defensively. We will also have Churchwell back who would have played a big roll against WC last.

Hahahahah....WOW...I hope that crow tasted good....I knew you would come up with somethin Guru. I don't think you really know football at all....WC was up 21-0 goin into the 4th quarter....now you tell me.... what would you do as a coach? Well anyone who is smart would play ball control and run out the clock. We weren't tryin to score.... just make first downs and it didn't matter cause ya'll could score anyway but if you were a true Guru you would have noticed that :thumb:

Anyway, JB's passing attack and their containment on Tucker will be the factor this week. Tucker is good but if they slow him down than JB just might pull it off. In reality, PC will mostly likely win this game but thats why we play'em out.

Hahahahah....WOW...I hope that crow tasted good....I knew you would come up with somethin Guru. I don't think you really know football at all....WC was up 21-0 goin into the 4th quarter....now you tell me.... what would you do as a coach? Well anyone who is smart would play ball control and run out the clock. We weren't tryin to score.... just make first downs and it didn't matter cause ya'll could score anyway but if you were a true Guru you would have noticed that :thumb:

Anyway, JB's passing attack and their containment on Tucker will be the factor this week. Tucker is good but if they slow him down than JB just might pull it off. In reality, PC will mostly likely win this game but thats why we play'em out.

I thought WC was trying to make first downs all 4 quarters and run the clock all 4 quarters ...... now your saying that was just in the 4 th quarter. So what was he doing the other 3 quarters..... moving the chains is important I think everybody knows this much. I saw PC defense make WC punt 2 out of their first 3 possession . On the other possession had to go for it on 4th a couple times and convert a 3rd and 13. You won dude have a parade and throw a party. Good job I eat my crow deep fried wasnt that bad.

Edited by radio33

I thought WC was trying to make first downs all 4 quarters and run the clock all 4 quarters ...... now your saying that was just in the 4 th quarter. So what was he doing the other 3 quarters..... moving the chains is important I think everybody knows this much. I saw PC defense make WC punt 2 out of their first 3 possession . On the other possession had to go for it on 4th a couple times and convert a 3rd and 13. You won dude have a parade and throw a party. Good job I eat my crow deep fried wasnt that bad.

They were scoring TDs in those quarters....something that high powered offense from PC couldn't do for all those failed fourth down attempts, punts, and interceptions. I know that they were making first downs....that just shows your stupidity for tryin to come back at me with that ;) What happened to the parade that PC was gonna have all the way back to Linden DUDE?!I never seen it.....:unsure: Ya'll talk like ya'lls D was so outstanding for makin us go for it on 4th down but it's funny that we converted most of them and it didn't matter if we didn't make'em or we punted... cause we were makin ya'll give it right back to us.

Anyway, you can reply back if you want but I'm done...JB has a good passing game from what I've been reading and they might be able to pull off an upset since PC stacks the box and if they can stop Tucker.

They were scoring TDs in those quarters....something that high powered offense from PC couldn't do for all those failed fourth down attempts, punts, and interceptions. I know that they were making first downs....that just shows your stupidity for tryin to come back at me with that ;) What happened to the parade that PC was gonna have all the way back to Linden DUDE?!I never seen it.....:unsure: Ya'll talk like ya'lls D was so outstanding for makin us go for it on 4th down but it's funny that we converted most of them and it didn't matter if we didn't make'em or we punted... cause we were makin ya'll give it right back to us.

Anyway, you can reply back if you want but I'm done...JB has a good passing game from what I've been reading and they might be able to pull off an upset since PC stacks the box and if they can stop Tucker.

I agree JB in an upset.

Man, somebody sure is up on their High Horse! Last years loss really wigged you out didn't it? Say what ever you want about your offense (and it was good Friday night, but by far not great) it was your defense that won the game. I've watched the tape and if we meet again I think our offense will be running on all 8 cylinders, and if it is, WC's offense better score more than 21 pts or PC will send yall to basketball.