Obion County @ Memphis Fairley

rebfan11986

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better get a defense and get it quick or it will be over soon. Don't think it's gonna happen. Think its' been neglected too long to be corrected. Absolutely no defense. Watch Covington game, just didn't tackle or even wanna tackle. I'm serious, avoiding contact. If OC survives Fairley, which I think they will. It'll be exposed again.

Better get a defense and get it quick or it will be over soon. Don't think it's gonna happen. Think its' been neglected too long to be corrected. Absolutely no defense. Watch Covington game, just didn't tackle or even wanna tackle. I'm serious, avoiding contact. If OC survives Fairley, which I think they will. It'll be exposed again.

OC has plenty of "want to". Don't characterize the traits of a kid or two who just want to strip the ball out, as the traits of other kids on defense. I have watched the Covington game and I saw one kid consistantly shy away from contact. I wouldn't say OC has no defense. They got shredded by Covington and that is really the only team that gashed them. Dyersburg just plucked away 4 yards at a time mostly and didn't turn the ball over besides the one fumble. That has been OC's defense the whole year, nothing dominating but steady and make you work to score your touchdowns. They were able to make the offenses have long drives and take advantage when the other team turned the ball over. Opportunistic, I guess you would say.

Obion Central had better practice this week in a loud and noisy environment...due to the awesomeness and pure volume of one of the state's best bands! I know Obion County Central takes much pride in their Marching Rebels...but you've never seen or heard anything that rivals the Marching Bulldogs of Memphis Fairley!...plus.....they play from kickoff to final horn!

Obion Central had better practice this week in a loud and noisy environment...due to the awesomeness and pure volume of one of the state's best bands! I know Obion County Central takes much pride in their Marching Rebels...but you've never seen or heard anything that rivals the Marching Bulldogs of Memphis Fairley!...plus.....they play from kickoff to final horn!

Kinda like the TSU ( Tennessee State University ) band ?

I guess that means Obion will be HIP-HOPPING all over fairley from kickoff to the final horn then! Im think Obion wins this game, but they need to use this game to try and shore up the anemic defense. If not, same story against either d-burg or covington in round 2 as in round 1 with either school. Oc wins 56-28. GO REBELS!!