Greeneville Vs. Scott County

DevilMan03

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greeneville?
    • Scott County?

How do you compare 2 teams where one team has enough players to play offense and defense while the other has to play both ways the entire game and starting a bunch of freshmen. Scott has had a tremendous year considering the district they are in (the toughest in the state) they play hard in your face football but in the end they just get wore down by late 3rd and 4th quarter, while the other teams are still fresh legs. The state needs to make the pairings more competitive to get more interested in playing so Scott can compete with the "big dogs". This year Scott made the post season for the 3rd straight time, first time in school history.

GHS fans know exactly where you are comming from. you just described us in the days when we played up a class. if you're comming to the game, have fun above all else and best of luck to you. I think you will find Greeneville to be very welcoming and a great place to watch a HS football game. We can not, however, guarantee that our Greene Devils will be so nice..haha. these boys are one of the hardest hitting HS teams ive seen in years. Very aggressive on D and our runners can either go around and by you, OR thru you...again, safe travels and have fun above all else.

I heard little Rollins got injured last night... any truth to this?

i think they said on the "morning after" show this am that he rolled his ankle...I THINK.....im not a doctor, but i did stay in a holiday in express once in my life, so my professional hotel stayer experience tells me....i bet he'll be fine and play next week....but i could be wrong.

i think they said on the "morning after" show this am that he rolled his ankle...I THINK.....im not a doctor, but i did stay in a holiday in express once in my life, so my professional hotel stayer experience tells me....i bet he'll be fine and play next week....but i could be wrong.

Taray can just add a little more protein to his diet this week to aid in the healing...I'm just glad we'll still have a Rollins on defense next year :thumb:

GHS fans know exactly where you are comming from. you just described us in the days when we played up a class. if you're comming to the game, have fun above all else and best of luck to you. I think you will find Greeneville to be very welcoming and a great place to watch a HS football game. We can not, however, guarantee that our Greene Devils will be so nice..haha. these boys are one of the hardest hitting HS teams ive seen in years. Very aggressive on D and our runners can either go around and by you, OR thru you...again, safe travels and have fun above all else.

Hard hitting is the Devil trademark from way before my time even.These guys at Greeneville now are just awesome hitters however.I hope I don't get to see the Devils until the finals BV.DB's road will be like Viking mountain during a blizzard but I'm telling you what.The Devils could have local company if the Tribe plays their best.Maybe even a 2a or 3A team as well.One at a time however.Hope all is well with you and yours and wish the Devils all the best.Get me some good vids of the games posted and take care

Hard hitting is the Devil trademark from way before my time even.These guys at Greeneville now are just awesome hitters however.I hope I don't get to see the Devils until the finals BV.DB's road will be like Viking mountain during a blizzard but I'm telling you what.The Devils could have local company if the Tribe plays their best.Maybe even a 2a or 3A team as well.One at a time however.Hope all is well with you and yours and wish the Devils all the best.Get me some good vids of the games posted and take care

ran into a fella the other day in town that remembers you from the "red hawk" days...his quote..." he was a big ole boy "....LOL...as for me, we have some company for a while. My Mo-in-law is living with us for a while while recovering from open heart. other than that and making the trip to tuscaloosa last week, things are status quo here. Hope all is well with you and yours as well. I'll be at every Devil game from here on out and will do my best on the vids..here's my thoughts on our county and the playoff situation ( not much of a preview,but a vid still the same)

Just heard a comment from an announcer that told the pairings. He predicts Greeneville to beat Lexington in the Ship. I quote I dont see it a close game ha ha.

Go Devils. One game at a time

I get so tired of all the greenvile fans talkin about how yall would cream lexington if they were to play each other when lexington has proved themselves over and over again for instance, 10-0 season, distict champs and they arguably play in one of the strongest districts in the state they have four teams in the playoffs this year and they all have the potential to be contenders. no offence to greenvile but lexin gton could give them a run for they're money. good luck greenvile maybe we'll meet you there.

I get so tired of all the greenvile fans talkin about how yall would cream lexington if they were to play each other when lexington has proved themselves over and over again for instance, 10-0 season, distict champs and they arguably play in one of the strongest districts in the state they have four teams in the playoffs this year and they all have the potential to be contenders. no offence to greenvile but lexin gton could give them a run for they're money. good luck greenvile maybe we'll meet you there.

WASNT YOU GUYS SAYING THE SAME THING LAST YEAR WHEN THE HOODS FROM MEMPHIS SHUT THAT UP AND SO WILL THE GREENE DEVILS . :roflol:

Shoot LT, if your gonna come on our thread and try to talk smack with Greeneville fans, you better come armed with more than "we're 10-0 district champs" and "our district has 4 teams in the play-offs. WE ARE GREENEVILE and WE ARE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. We don't "cream" our competition, we beat the FIRE-SNOT out of them. So if you plan on meeting GreenEVILle in Cookeville(providing you get out of the West this year),you better worry about bringing more than a "run for our money" cause we bring PAIN.

Shoot LT, if your gonna come on our thread and try to talk smack with Greeneville fans, you better come armed with more than "we're 10-0 district champs" and "our district has 4 teams in the play-offs. WE ARE GREENEVILE and WE ARE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. We don't "cream" our competition, we beat the FIRE-SNOT out of them. So if you plan on meeting GreenEVILle in Cookeville(providing you get out of the West this year),you better worry about bringing more than a "run for our money" cause we bring PAIN.

You cant say it any better than Barb, better watch out what you ask for.