Greeneville Vs. Scott County

DevilMan03

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greeneville?
    • Scott County?

I get so tired of all the greenvile fans talkin about how yall would cream lexington if they were to play each other when lexington has proved themselves over and over again for instance, 10-0 season, distict champs and they arguably play in one of the strongest districts in the state they have four teams in the playoffs this year and they all have the potential to be contenders. no offence to greenvile but lexin gton could give them a run for they're money. good luck greenvile maybe we'll meet you there.

Nuff Said...

Edited by DevilMan03

Shoot LT, if your gonna come on our thread and try to talk smack with Greeneville fans, you better come armed with more than "we're 10-0 district champs" and "our district has 4 teams in the play-offs. WE ARE GREENEVILE and WE ARE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. We don't "cream" our competition, we beat the FIRE-SNOT out of them. So if you plan on meeting GreenEVILle in Cookeville(providing you get out of the West this year),you better worry about bringing more than a "run for our money" cause we bring PAIN.

Here sits a typical arrogant post from the Greeneville faithful. You Greeneville fans paint yourselves as brash, cocky, loudmouths. No one does this to you, just read some of the arrogant postings from your fans. Yes, other schools around the state are also having good years and have asperations of winning the state title THIS YEAR. All I see from the Greeneville bandwagon is how they won "LAST" year. News flash....Last year is over! If your doing well "THIS" year than great, you may have an opportunity to defend your title. Your fan base behaves as online bully's anytime another school even suggests they can compete. I had no feelings in any direction about Greeneville Football prior to reading postings from this site, after reading some of this I'm now rooting against them and it's because of the brash comments Greeneville fans post here. Fan bases need to celebrate their good seasons and I hope they continue to dispite the venom spewing Greeneville fans.

Kittytoes, this is the Greeneville thread and we can "spew" anything we want to. We ARE the defending state champions with the top 4a defense in the state. We only lost 4 starters off last years team and return 8 starters on defense. Nobody has said Lexington is not going to make a lot of noise but if past performance is truly an indicator of the future then Greeneville repeats and Lexington chokes

Shoot LT, if your gonna come on our thread and try to talk smack with Greeneville fans, you better come armed with more than "we're 10-0 district champs" and "our district has 4 teams in the play-offs. WE ARE GREENEVILE and WE ARE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS. We don't "cream" our competition, we beat the FIRE-SNOT out of them. So if you plan on meeting GreenEVILle in Cookeville(providing you get out of the West this year),you better worry about bringing more than a "run for our money" cause we bring PAIN.

Barb, I like the creativity with bolding the letters evil. I am not sure why anyone ever tries to mess with you.

Kittytoes, this is the Greeneville thread and we can "spew" anything we want to. We ARE the defending state champions with the top 4a defense in the state. We only lost 4 starters off last years team and return 8 starters on defense. Nobody has said Lexington is not going to make a lot of noise but if past performance is truly an indicator of the future then Greeneville repeats and Lexington chokes

Thank you for making my point. I'm sure your not the only unsavory character Greeneville has to offer, just the loudest.

ran into a fella the other day in town that remembers you from the "red hawk" days...his quote..." he was a big ole boy "....LOL...as for me, we have some company for a while. My Mo-in-law is living with us for a while while recovering from open heart. other than that and making the trip to tuscaloosa last week, things are status quo here. Hope all is well with you and yours as well. I'll be at every Devil game from here on out and will do my best on the vids..here's my thoughts on our county and the playoff situation ( not much of a preview,but a vid still the same)

I'll have to see it when I'm not working.Here are my thoughts on Greene county playoff teams before I see your vid.First,I'd like to see that boy from WG play,I don't know if any county team has much of a chance for the long run,but he could keep WG in a lot of games.I know SG is up here at North,North has a very good team this year and it will be uphill for the rebs.I seen NG in a scrimmage and they are one of the best teams maybe they have ever had.I don't know much about CD.Greeneville will see some very good teams down the road,but they are a beast as well.Best chance"Devils"

I'll have to see it when I'm not working.Here are my thoughts on Greene county playoff teams before I see your vid.First,I'd like to see that boy from WG play,I don't know if any county team has much of a chance for the long run,but he could keep WG in a lot of games.I know SG is up here at North,North has a very good team this year and it will be uphill for the rebs.I seen NG in a scrimmage and they are one of the best teams maybe they have ever had.I don't know much about CD.Greeneville will see some very good teams down the road,but they are a beast as well.Best chance"Devils"

[/q.

Edited by greenecosportsfan

well, like i said, its really not much of a preview or prediction vid, just a " all our HS teams made the playoffs " type vid. CD has a great RB this year. not the fastest guy in the world, but runs over most teams not wearing greene. ( thats not being arrogant either other fans outside this area, that's just the facts).

They beat the rebs for the f irst time since we were in HS...LOL...well, me anyway, but they drew Pigeon Forge in round one. Alot of people around here seem to think CD will win that one, but PF beat some decent teams this year and it was only a matter of time before that school started competing with the other Sevier teams. I personally think PF gets the knights, but i hope im wrong. I see only GHS and WG advancing to round 2. North Greene gets a bye in rd one, but i fear that might be their only advancement in the tourney. They have a good D for them, but usually dont put many points on the board against good teams in my opinion. I have only seen them play once and SG shut them down completely. They got a score on a turnover if i remember correctly and other than that, had trouble moving the ball. Hopefully this will be the year more than one NET team gets to cookeville.

well, like i said, its really not much of a preview or prediction vid, just a " all our HS teams made the playoffs " type vid. CD has a great RB this year. not the fastest guy in the world, but runs over most teams not wearing greene. ( thats not being arrogant either other fans outside this area, that's just the facts).

They beat the rebs for the f irst time since we were in HS...LOL...well, me anyway, but they drew Pigeon Forge in round one. Alot of people around here seem to think CD will win that one, but PF beat some decent teams this year and it was only a matter of time before that school started competing with the other Sevier teams. I personally think PF gets the knights, but i hope im wrong. I see only GHS and WG advancing to round 2. North Greene gets a bye in rd one, but i fear that might be their only advancement in the tourney. They have a good D for them, but usually dont put many points on the board against good teams in my opinion. I have only seen them play once and SG shut them down completely. They got a score on a turnover if i remember correctly and other than that, had trouble moving the ball. Hopefully this will be the year more than one NET team gets to cookeville.

as i looked at my post and thought about it for a second, i realized 2 mistakes...ONE, I'm even older than i care to remember..lol...CD's last win over SG came in 92, so even i was done with HS. dont know what i was thinking. and TWO...if CD can get Julius going early and often, they CAN beat PF, so i'm changing my thoughts on that and thinking now that maybe they will advance...we shall see

I get so tired of all the greenvile fans talkin about how yall would cream lexington if they were to play each other when lexington has proved themselves over and over again for instance, 10-0 season, distict champs and they arguably play in one of the strongest districts in the state they have four teams in the playoffs this year and they all have the potential to be contenders. no offence to greenvile but lexin gton could give them a run for they're money. good luck greenvile maybe we'll meet you there.

what's the big deal honestly? It's a freakin message board, presumably created for fans to talk smack to one another. sure Greeneville has beaten up on some patsies this year, but we've also beaten the snot out of historically one of the best teams in the state in alcoa. ( dont give me any crap about them being down either..they're still alcoa and most people said they would thrash us this year, last year or any other year...and by the way, all those people are still munching on a large helping of greene devil crow right about now). we took out 2 6a teams and our only loss was to a 5a team that had to have help from a BS phantom holding call and a late TD to beat us when we had 3 starters not yet playing.....I'm just saying!!

If we both make it to Cookeville, it will be the matchup i think everyone wants to see, but honestly, right now, I could care less about Lexington, or one of their fans whinings, we have scott county to dismantle first, then, we'll talk about who's next. Good luck to your team and hopefully we can settle this over a plate of turkey and dressing, with a Gold Ball as the center piece...GO DEVILS!

Hopefully this will be the year more than one NET team gets to cookeville.

..............................................................................It really takes a good team to make it that far.In 3A,it's always Alcoa,but their down a tad.However you always have another two teams stand up where they were if this isn't their year.Local 2A has Hampton but they have a lot of really good teams to deal with.5A is a monster in east TN this year just to get past Knoxville.6A is the Monsters bigger, two headed brother. Greeneville is in a good place at the right time.It has worked out perfect with Redbank and some of those teams being off just a little,and it stinks the Devils didn't finish two years ago.A lot of work must be done before the Devils win it all,but there are not but a handful of teams that have finished 2ed and won a title over the last couple of years.Best thing in this part of the state since TH about forty years ago.If the run comes to an end,Greeneville has done something most teams in NET will only dream about for the next forty years.