Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Thats what I thought but region6fan doesn't seem to think so...

rankings is the same as basing things on scores,dont mean squat imho ..im jus tired of people on here thinkin they got WC by 14 or 21 when they have as much to prove as wayne county..so i think im gunna do wat some of u huntingdon fans have been doin so WC by 35 :rolleyes:

rankings is the same as basing things on scores,dont mean squat imho ..im jus tired of people on here thinkin they got WC by 14 or 21 when they have as much to prove as wayne county..so i think im gunna do wat some of u huntingdon fans have been doin so WC by 35 :rolleyes:

Wayne County Doesn't Have A Snowballs Chance In heck Against Huntingdon....Ya Hoser :roflol: Region 6 Is The Weakest Region In The State

good lord yes how could anyone be better than milan, bow down and worship at the feet of the mighty milan, i swear if i hear one more person say "MILAN" who cares get over it we all know you beat "MILAN" , you beat them so they must be beatable so that tells me there are other teams out there who could possibly be better than them

i think everyone on here from wc respects hunt. we know how good they are no doubt about it they are very good, will be the best team we have played this year, but some of you hunt. fans need to lay off the kool-aid if you think you are unbeatable and that seems to be the general feeling from some of the ones who are posting you may not know it yet but fri. night you are going to play a team that is every bit as good as you we play similar styles and it should be a very good game if you like old school football

someone posted that if we thought we were going to run the football on hunt. like we did pc we were mistaken well i dont think that at all but that coin has two sides.

swingjuice is Milan fan not a Huntingdon fan so you have to overlook him. Milan is a hard team to handle when running the ball. Huntingdon did it. Not many 3A or 4A teams could do that.

Thats what I thought but region6fan doesn't seem to think so...

What do you expect any true Cat fan to say? Give me a break. We are not going to throw in the towell just yet. And by the way, if you do win I want you to win it all. At least that way we will know we got beat by the best!

Now see that goes back to the opinion thing and everyone knows what opinions are like, everyone has one. Your opinion is that WC could beat those teams. Huntingdon KNOWS they can beat those teams.

Here are some facts for you:

1)WC through 2010 is 18-20 in the playoffs and the only west TN team they have beaten is Halls

2)Huntingdon through 2010 is 33-19 with a 13-1 record against teams in middle TN not including Nashville

3)Teams that WC have beat in the playoffs have a combined record of 108-163 in the playoffs

4)Teams that Huntingdon have beat in the playoffs have a combined record of 386-317 in the playoffs

What does all that mean? As far as what happens on the field Friday night not much. It does mean that Huntingdon has been there and knows how to win big games. You can say what you want but that is worth a few points. Add to that playing at home, that will add a few more points.

In my OPINION, 14-21 point advantage for Huntingdon.

did they move nashville out of nashville or something, or are those numbers not as pretty to look at ?

this group of wc's sr's have compiled a 43-6 record thus far reached the qts twice, and semi's once compared to hunt. that has went 31-17 reached qts 1 time and was under .500 last year this group of wc sr's has as much probably more big game exp than THIS group of hunt. players. but i guess when compared with facts those historical numbers look better so keep focusing on them

it want make a hill of beans diff. how many games hunt. teams from 5, 10, 20, 30 yrs ago won because those players arent playing fri. night

Wayne County Doesn't Have A Snowballs Chance In heck Against Huntingdon....Ya Hoser :roflol: Region 6 Is The Weakest Region In The State

yeah never said the region wasnt did i ?? ive only got like 9 post or so but im pretty sure i never said region 6 was the toughest -_- but anyways with tht beenin said wayne county cant help there in a week region ,dont no how many times yal people have gotta here tht..if they got the talent then wat matters the region there placed in? does it make them a better team no dont think so,have they lost or had much of a problem winnin well thts a no again an o yeah does it mean they cant beat huntingdon mhm think tht is a no also...so stop worryin bout the region an start worryin about the team tht is rep region 6 !! :roflolk:

Oh, trust me it means something.. Why do you think Huntingdon kept Camden 3A, Westview 3A, Milan 3A, and Dyer County 5A on their schedule?? Wasn't for their health. It helps whenever it comes time to play other 1A schools across the state. You guys kinda remind me of Boise State :roflol:.. Go back at look at history, they base thing on scores, who played who, and ect. evey day on ESPN. Huntingdon will beat Wayne County by 21 points. No if and or but about it.

did they move nashville out of nashville or something, or are those numbers not as pretty to look at ?

this group of wc's sr's have compiled a 43-6 record thus far reached the qts twice, and semi's once compared to hunt. that has went 31-17 reached qts 1 time and was under .500 last year this group of wc sr's has as much probably more big game exp than THIS group of hunt. players. but i guess when compared with facts those historical numbers look better so keep focusing on them

it want make a hill of beans diff. how many games hunt. teams from 5, 10, 20, 30 yrs ago won because those players arent playing fri. night

Huntingdon has missed the playoff once in the last 21 years. In the last 11 years they been to state 3 times. Simi finals 97,98,99,03,04,05 sure there's more.. Quater finals well thats just to many to count. Just counting recent history.

And this group of seniors..... well haven't really done much of anything to be honest

Edited by LeggooStangs