Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Wayne County better than Milan, are you really this stupid?

good lord yes how could anyone be better than milan, bow down and worship at the feet of the mighty milan, i swear if i hear one more person say "MILAN" who cares get over it we all know you beat "MILAN" , you beat them so they must be beatable so that tells me there are other teams out there who could possibly be better than them

i think everyone on here from wc respects hunt. we know how good they are no doubt about it they are very good, will be the best team we have played this year, but some of you hunt. fans need to lay off the kool-aid if you think you are unbeatable and that seems to be the general feeling from some of the ones who are posting you may not know it yet but fri. night you are going to play a team that is every bit as good as you we play similar styles and it should be a very good game if you like old school football

someone posted that if we thought we were going to run the football on hunt. like we did pc we were mistaken well i dont think that at all but that coin has two sides.

Edited by catsfan01

I don't want to take anything away from WC, but your comment doesn't make a lot of sense. You make it sound like WC could have scored anytime they wanted. If that is the case, why did ya'll punt that game? Just run it the length of the field and burn more clock.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows that statement is just crazy.

WC scored 21 points in 4 quarters against PC. Huntingdon scored 21 points after the 1st play in the 2nd quarter. I know that has no bearing on the game next week, but don't try to convince us that ya'll just chose not to score.

well if you want to compare scores, pc only scored 6pts and that came late in 4th and they got 20 on you so by your logic our defense is better i guess, but since i know comparing scores tells you nothing at all i cant say that

I think this will be a close game and am looking forward to it as posted earlier I picked Huntingdon in a close high scoring game however after reading some posts from some Wayne County fans some of them think itll be a great defensive game instead like the Alabama & LSU game last week. Anyway I'm not going to deny that both these teams got a great defense as well. If I'm correct Union City scored 20 points on our freshmen and our freshmen scored on them once for that matter. The only team fairly scoring 20 on us so far is Perry County. So our defense is going underlooked. What I'm wondering is if Wayne County has a good field goal kicker. If it is going to be a defensive game that kicking game could come into play as well.

Well I don't know why you guys think that you are going to shut down Huntingdon. We WILL be the best offense or defense that you have seen all year, if you think that you are going to come in here and score 28 on us then you need to lay off the cough syrup. By the way we beat PC by 25 points, they didn't make that many mistakes.

were you at the game i watched the first half on tssaa web site and pc had at least 10 to 12 dropped passes in the first half that were easy catches, and a 10yd punt i would say that is a few mistakes that they normaly done make

I'm not sure why but it seems that teams from outside the NW TN area seem to still take us for granted. Many of us have been too far into the playoffs in recent years to justify that. Huntingdon will be all or more than Wayne Co. can handle this week. This is the one to go watch if you are undecided as to what game to go see.

Thanks for the Carroll County support...

were you at the game i watched the first half on tssaa web site and pc had at least 10 to 12 dropped passes in the first half that were easy catches, and a 10yd punt i would say that is a few mistakes that they normaly done make

PC attempted 17 passes in the first half and completed 6. That is 9 incomplete passes BUT PC has not been completing 100% of the passes all year. Dropped/incomplete passes is part of PC's game, can't call that a mistake.

PC attempted 17 passes in the first half and completed 6. That is 9 incomplete passes BUT PC has not been completing 100% of the passes all year. Dropped/incomplete passes is part of PC's game, can't call that a mistake.

When the QB throws the ball right into the receiver's hands and he drops it, that is a mistake. Like I said before, the missed passes in the WC game were due to WC's secondary, which IMO is way better than Huntingdon's secondary. With that being said, I do believe these two teams are fairly evenly matched, should be a great game.

When the QB throws the ball right into the receiver's hands and he drops it, that is a mistake. Like I said before, the missed passes in the WC game were due to WC's secondary, which IMO is way better than Huntingdon's secondary. With that being said, I do believe these two teams are fairly evenly matched, should be a great game.

agreed secondary want be challenged offen in fridays game other than supporting aginst the run

Well for that to be a factor WC better come out throwing.