Karns @ Science Hill

voltnh

Well I'm hoping all you Science Hill guys will be so busy analyzing your situation that Karns will sneak into town, win a big one, and head on back to K-Town. But I can certainly relate to your comments about discipline, motivation, and a refuse-to-quit attitude. Last week against the evil Hardin Valley was shameful and the Oak Ridge game was equally a joke. But if Karns gets up early and their mojo starts cooking they can be tough to handle, especially on defense. If I come 100 miles for the game I'm looking for a good one with a good outcome. Karns 21-14.

Ahh . . . All we are for the most part are a bunch of has-beens or never-was's. Most of the people on here (including myself) don't really know what is going on behind the scenes or really "know" what's, what. Lets be honest - If we did "know" what's best we would be on the side-lines somewhere "DOING IT". Instead we sit back chat, analyze, ague, call people names and basically don't get a dang thing accomplished but, take up time and space. Why? Because we like it.

So, the coaches and players at SH could care less what we talk about on CoachT. <_<

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll give you that one. Clear this one out then.. how bout the cheap shots the kid took after the extra point,it was so late the ball had already hit the ground when he did it, and 24 runnin that mouth before during and after the game, then cheap shottin our d-back in the chops when the play hadnt even started?.I mean the kid took a run at our player for 10 yards and hit him right in ft of the ref. and ran his mouth to the coaches and refs walking off the field.. was any punishment handed out then?..I doubt it, and it will happen again, i promise.No disipline at all.

Oh you don't think they were punished. All they did on Monday's practice was up-downs as punishment. The whole team. And the people who committed personal fouls also had to stay after practice and do 100 yard bear crawls and rolls and then some more up-downs. Coach carter definitely did not let them off easy.

Oh you don't think they were punished. All they did on Monday's practice was up-downs as punishment. The whole team. And the people who committed personal fouls also had to stay after practice and do 100 yard bear crawls and rolls and then some more up-downs. Coach carter definitely did not let them off easy.

Peace out...Good luck tomorrow night. :thumb:

Ok I'll give you that one. Clear this one out then.. how bout the cheap shots the kid took after the extra point,it was so late the ball had already hit the ground when he did it, and 24 runnin that mouth before during and after the game, then cheap shottin our d-back in the chops when the play hadnt even started?.I mean the kid took a run at our player for 10 yards and hit him right in ft of the ref. and ran his mouth to the coaches and refs walking off the field.. was any punishment handed out then?..I doubt it, and it will happen again, i promise.No disipline at all.

OMG... quit being such a little female dog SPEARS!!! :o I can't believe a DB fan is complaining about unnecessary action after the whistle! DB had 3 or 4 flags thrown on them for that very reason in the game against THS...so give it a break LASSIE. All this crap about "disciplinary problems" on The Hill is borderline racial profiling. There's no more of a discipline problem on that team than there is on any other high school team... you just keep it on the down low. So quit making excuses for lack of coaching and execution. The problem with that team is they 1. can't tackle, 2. have a moronic defensive scheme, 3. can't figure out a way to get it into the play makers (#4 and #1) hands in space without them coming out of the backfield, and the list could go on. So how does that add up to "disciplinary problems"?! By the way I was at the game (till halftime anyway)and watched the other half on TV (well... most of it :blush: ), and saw no quit in the Toppers until very late in the game when the fat lady was clearing her voice. They simply got beat like a wet dog by a better and most importantly.... better prepared team. I wouldn't try to read any more into it than that. Stacey and the Nelsons better up THEIR game at this point or this will be the last game on the Jumbo-tron in 2011. By the way... isn't this only the second 6A team they've played this season. That's really not anything to be tootin your horn about. I'm just sayin...

OMG... quit being such a little female dog SPEARS!!! :o I can't believe a DB fan is complaining about unnecessary action after the whistle! DB had 3 or 4 flags thrown on them for that very reason in the game against THS...so give it a break LASSIE. All this crap about "disciplinary problems" on The Hill is borderline racial profiling. There's no more of a discipline problem on that team than there is on any other high school team... you just keep it on the down low. So quit making excuses for lack of coaching and execution. The problem with that team is they 1. can't tackle, 2. have a moronic defensive scheme, 3. can't figure out a way to get it into the play makers (#4 and #1) hands in space without them coming out of the backfield, and the list could go on. So how does that add up to "disciplinary problems"?! By the way I was at the game (till halftime anyway)and watched the other half on TV (well... most of it :blush: ), and saw no quit in the Toppers until very late in the game when the fat lady was clearing her voice. They simply got beat like a wet dog by a better and most importantly.... better prepared team. I wouldn't try to read any more into it than that. Stacey and the Nelsons better up THEIR game at this point or this will be the last game on the Jumbo-tron in 2011. By the way... isn't this only the second 6A team they've played this season. That's really not anything to be tootin your horn about. I'm just sayin...

Well there it is...you opened your hole, and the inevitable race card flew out, I wonder when that was coming. Yeah its a disipline problem, and if you cant see it you're part of the problem, and not just at JC..its in every school. Give it a rest, and wait on the next election to throw the next card. :wub:

Same ole' song and dance. Boring.

How do you figure eating Rolls, Pastries, and Ice Cream is punishment?

Well there it is...you opened your hole, and the inevitable race card flew out, I wonder when that was coming. Yeah its a disipline problem, and if you cant see it you're part of the problem, and not just at JC..its in every school. Give it a rest, and wait on the next election to throw the next card. :wub:

If it's at "every school" then why do you imply that it's only a problem at Science Hill? Why is the lack of success at Central or Volunteer, or even THS not blamed on lack of player discipline? Why just at the HILL as some have implied?

Edited by Cap1

If it's at "every school" then why do you imply that it's only a problem at Science Hill? Why is the lack of success at Central or Volunteer, or even THS not blamed on lack of player discipline? Why just at the HILL as some have implied?

UGH...because this is a High School football forum, and I was at a D-B Science Hill football game where I witnessed this disipline problem ..I didnt imply anything, then you throw the race card ,thats been played so many times the card is almost bent in half.. what do you want next discount tickets?

You know reading back... maybe, just maybe.... I misspoke on the "disipline" thing. Oops! :roflolk: I guess I'm going to start reading some of these typical posts all the way threw and eaz of the trigger a little. My bad. :blush:

Edited by Cap1

You know reading back... maybe, just maybe.... I misspoke on the "disipline" thing. Oops! :roflolk: I guess I'm going to start reading some of these typical posts all the way threw and eaz of the trigger a little. My bad. :blush:

You know I thought you were coming along pretty good in your quest to become a DB fan but I just don't know if your going to make it. Its a shame to, because next year would be a good year for you to jump on the band wagon. Its going to take along time for you to convert......if ever. Some people just can't be helped I guess.