Karns @ Science Hill

voltnh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I thought you were coming along pretty good in your quest to become a DB fan but I just don't know if your going to make it. Its a shame to, because next year would be a good year for you to jump on the band wagon. Its going to take along time for you to convert......if ever. Some people just can't be helped I guess.

I may consider myself a DB admirer, but I would never admit that to you. :roflolk: But I'm a Swaford fan... the boy is a gamer just like another Tribester of the past Josef Throp the Lion Heart. Good luck to DB and The Hill tonight. It would be cool to see the rematch to see if there were any lessons learned. :thumb:

Toppers..your mission should you decide to accept it is to win two ball games and face the Indians again..this time at J Fred Johnson Stadium in beautiful Kingsport. Your first step is tonight....Stuff the Beavers..play with some pride and discipline and you will be rewarded with a trip to Blount County next Friday. Go Toppers!!!

Toppers..your mission should you decide to accept it is to win two ball games and face the Indians again..this time at J Fred Johnson Stadium in beautiful Kingsport. Your first step is tonight....Stuff the Beavers..play with some pride and discipline and you will be rewarded with a trip to Blount County next Friday. Go Toppers!!!

Going OT but since when is Kingsport considered "beautiful"? No offense buddy but there's absolutely nothing beautiful about that town. I've been to many beautiful towns in my years and Kingsport doesn't even come close to being considered beautiful.

Edited by AlumnI01

Of course why wouldn't I be. 1. Science Hill is a local team and come playoff time we support all the local schools. 2. If we are fortunate enough to beat Sevier County it would be great to play science hill instead of Maryville.

we won tonite but was out played for 3qt UNTILL the coaches started RUNNING the ball and we couldnt be stopped Put our qb under center and run run run

we won tonite but was out played for 3qt UNTILL the coaches started RUNNING the ball and we couldnt be stopped Put our qb under center and run run run

Well if they wait until the 4th qtr next week the only thing going run run run will be the running clock :roflol: but in all seriousness good luck next week!