Henry County vs. Munford

RedSwarm10

I wasn't at the game tonight. Someone give me a quick break down.

I did catch a few of the stats on the radio, though. The only thing I know is Munford passed it 46 times and only completed 16 of them with 5 or 6 interceptions. If that's the case, then I'm surprised this wasn't an even bigger blow out.

Edited by RedSwarm10

Ray threw the ball much better tonight I thought....we just had some "butter fingers" receivers a few times. Ainley was good with the extra points. Running game solid as usual. Once again, our defense was fierce....the key to our deep run. One poor kid from Munford was carried off by ambulance. They were very careful with him which makes me believe was either a back or neck injury???? Anyone know more about this???

Ray threw the ball much better tonight I thought....we just had some "butter fingers" receivers a few times. Ainley was good with the extra points. Running game solid as usual. Once again, our defense was fierce....the key to our deep run. One poor kid from Munford was carried off by ambulance. They were very careful with him which makes me believe was either a back or neck injury???? Anyone know more about this???

Thanks.

Hopefully Cook makes it back next week. Ainley has been spot on for the last few weeks. Agreed about the defense. If the stats I heard are correct then I don't want to hear another dang word about our pass defense being a "weakness". And yeah, hopefully the Munford player you speak of is alright. Hate to see that kind of thing happen.

Thanks.

Hopefully Cook makes it back next week. Ainley has been spot on for the last few weeks. Agreed about the defense. If the stats I heard are correct then I don't want to hear another dang word about our pass defense being a "weakness". And yeah, hopefully the Munford player you speak of is alright. Hate to see that kind of thing happen.

Cook played