MOORE COUNTY HOST NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN

bigone09

No matter what their win/loss record, I know that the MC team and staff are not looking past Nashville Christian. If MC plays one of their better games, they should win. If they happen to have an "off night" it might go the other way.

Theres no time for off nights now, those bugs should have been worked out over the past 11 weeks.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yep that's what it looked like. I can guarantee you one thing. If So Pitt is fortunate enough to make it deep in the playoffs, No way will They come to The Jungle this year and attempt to pull a stunt like that one. I still think that was one of the most ignorant things by an opposing team that I have ever seen.

They're 16, 17, and 18 year old boys. OF COURSE they're going to do ignorant things. I'm 27 and I still do ignorant things

They're 16, 17, and 18 year old boys. OF COURSE they're going to do ignorant things. I'm 27 and I still do ignorant things

Bishop, you weren't at the game last year so you have no idea how that went down. That was all Marshall's idea and he condoned it. That was a classless and ignorant thing to have his kids do. Anyway, it should be another good game this year IF South Pitt can manage to make it that far.

I've talked to some of the Moore Co. players and they seem to be up for this game, I believe they will do well there confidence is up and looking forward to playing Nashville Christen.

I have done some research for ya oldraider....MC and NCS have 2 common opponents East Roberson and Middle Tennessee Christian. Both teams won those games and both teams handled MTCS easily but IDK what happened when ya'll played East Roberson. IMO....Moore Co. has played the better Defensive teams this year. Moore County's only loses come from 2 1A schools ranked in the top 5 and one really good 2A Cascade team. The combined record of those three teams are 26-4. NCS has lost to some really good opponents also like Jo Byrns, Clarksville Aca., Harpeth, and Houston Co. All of which have made the playoffs.

So, despite the diff. in records I believe this will be a good game but I believe that Moore Co. has the upper hand. Good luck to both teams. MC 28 NCS 21

I have done some research for ya oldraider....MC and NCS have 2 common opponents East Roberson and Middle Tennessee Christian. Both teams won those games and both teams handled MTCS easily but IDK what happened when ya'll played East Roberson. IMO....Moore Co. has played the better Defensive teams this year. Moore County's only loses come from 2 1A schools ranked in the top 5 and one really good 2A Cascade team. The combined record of those three teams are 26-4. NCS has lost to some really good opponents also like Jo Byrns, Clarksville Aca., Harpeth, and Houston Co. All of which have made the playoffs.

So, despite the diff. in records I believe this will be a good game but I believe that Moore Co. has the upper hand. Good luck to both teams. MC 28 NCS 21

Thanks again Wildcat the Raiders are really fired up for this game looking for a victory.

Bishop, you weren't at the game last year so you have no idea how that went down. That was all Marshall's idea and he condoned it. That was a classless and ignorant thing to have his kids do. Anyway, it should be another good game this year IF South Pitt can manage to make it that far.

Who cares what happened at South Pitt last year. I will say it again, this is a thread about Nashville Christian and Moore County this year. Why don't you start a thread about what happened at South Pitt last year instead of wasting our time reading through this crap..

Who cares what happened at South Pitt last year. I will say it again, this is a thread about Nashville Christian and Moore County this year. Why don't you start a thread about what happened at South Pitt last year instead of wasting our time reading through this crap..

I will say it again, if it wasn't for Gville and SP posters, this thread would be on page 4. <_<

I will also say again, that Gville looks forward to hosting the winner. :hungry:

I remember now our starting Quarterback was standing on the sideline watching the game he was still healing from his engery he recived in the Wayne Co. game . Thats no excuse just fact he was our passing Quarterback.

I will say it again, if it wasn't for Gville and SP posters, this thread would be on page 4. <_<

I will also say again, that Gville looks forward to hosting the winner. :hungry:

I will say it again too. We don't need GVille and SP posting on our thread about last years crap. I think that MC people would be happy with a 4 page thread about MC and Nashville Christian if that the case. Do you not know how to start your own thread about your teams?