MOORE COUNTY HOST NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN

bigone09

Moore Co. is looking forward to a rematch with Eagleville .Eagleville beat M C 10 - 7 as we had 4 starters out of the game., I believe it will be a different story with all starters back.

The kid that played QB against you is no longer the starter. We have a new QB and the offense has now started to click. This kid can throw and run. Ask Cascade? Who knows we may meet again! Was the QB hurt when you played Cascade?

Edited by Eeagles2010

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid that played QB against you is no longer the starter. We have a new QB and the offense has now started to click. This kid can throw and run. Ask Cascade? Who knows we may meet again! Was the QB hurt when you played Cascade?

No he was not but eight dropped passes in the recevers hands could have made the difference don,t know for sure but maybe.

Edited by oldraiderfan

Bishop,when we played together those years,it was great at g-ville.Coaching has changed alot to.Our attitudes were better under coach D.We played our hearts out at every game,and we were not ashamed of it.Remember,when we played S.P. in the rain,and they accused the school for watering the field?LMAO...Those were the days of HS football.I hope the current players will show pride and character at every game in the following weeks,so there can be another match-up with S.P. Go Tigers :D

you're going to have to let me in on who you are? I'm not so sure you know who I am. Anyways, yes I remember that game when they accused us of wetting the field. That was my senior year and we won a hard fought football game that night.

Good luck to the Raiders tonight. I really wish I could make the game but just can't go through another night with the announcer. I'm hoping like so many others on this thread that there will be a trip to Gordonsville in the future; however, it will be mighty difficult to pull the upset there.

That's why they play the game!

you're going to have to let me in on who you are? I'm not so sure you know who I am. Anyways, yes I remember that game when they accused us of wetting the field. That was my senior year and we won a hard fought football game that night.

I know who u r,but I need to keep mind a secret for now.How is California?r u still uping over there?

Good luck to the Raiders tonight. I really wish I could make the game but just can't go through another night with the announcer. I'm hoping like so many others on this thread that there will be a trip to Gordonsville in the future; however, it will be mighty difficult to pull the upset there.

That's why they play the game! The announcer is just a good ole boy that likes to get in the game like everyone else.

That's why they play the game!

Thats about the lamest excuse I have ever heard. If you can't make it, then so be it, but because you can't stand to hear the announcer, WOW!! You know, he volunteers his time and absolutely loves our Raiders.

GO RAIDERS!!!! One game at a time.