MOORE COUNTY HOST NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN

bigone09

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an exciting game to watch. As a Tiger fan, I was neutral...but honestly expected MC to win. Lynchburg folks were very hospitable. I thought the PA announcer was a little over the top ...but can't fault him for liking his team. Was a good atmosphere for football. Look forward to seeing NCA at the Jungle.

Thank you 1bigTigerfan can't say enough about the Raiders My Grandson was #15 quarterbacking I surley hated to see um lose, but ya cant win every game all the time It may have been you that I talked to before the game I had the Tennessee Coat on enjoyed yall being at the game may yall have the best of luck in your run for the state championship.

Thank you 1bigTigerfan can't say enough about the Raiders My Grandson was #15 quarterbacking I surley hated to see um lose, but ya cant win every game all the time It may have been you that I talked to before the game I had the Tennessee Coat on enjoyed yall being at the game may yall have the best of luck in your run for the state championship.

Yep, I remember talking to you. You have every reason to be proud of the team and your grandson. Best regards.

Tuff break ORF. Hate to see your season come to a end. Be glad to see you in WC friday night