Centennial at Tullahoma

binns37388

This was a game Tullahoma could have and should have won. Centennial's offense could not move at all against the defense. The play calling by the coach(es) on the first two drives that Tullahoma had when they got down into the red zone was ludicrous. i.e. Second drive, you have the ball second and 1. OK, burn a down to take a shot at the end zone and then if it does not work out, run for the first down on the next play. Add the bad play selection to the QB having another game where he laid an egg and it spelled disaster and gave all the momentum to Centenial. It was just a matter of time before the defense got wore down and Centenial could begin to move the ball. A better job by the coach(es) and a QB that has some sense and the results would have been far different.

Hold on a minute. Lets remember these are just kids. I say the kids play how they are coached and I think its time for a change in T-Town. If we cant win with the talent we have then there is a problem internaly. Also we cant keep kids on the team.Next years senior class has lost 5 or six players who just up and quit. Something has to change. I agree 100% on the play calling. It has been that way all year. We should have lined up and ran right up the middle, the weekest part of their defense. The DBs and LBs were to fast, we couldnt get to the outside.I dont no if I can take another year of this!

Next years senior class has lost 5 or six players who just up and quit. Something has to change. I agree 100% on the play calling. It has been that way all year. We should have lined up and ran right up the middle, the weekest part of their defense. The DBs and LBs were to fast, we couldnt get to the outside.I dont no if I can take another year of this!

Who were the players that quit? I know of one, but it had nothing to do with coaching. As far as running up the middle, that is where we really missed Trey Burks. I listened to the game on the radio, and Scott & Binns called some running plays that seemed to start up the middle but would be bounced outside for whatever reason.

Hold on a minute. Lets remember these are just kids. I say the kids play how they are coached and I think its time for a change in T-Town. If we cant win with the talent we have then there is a problem internaly. Also we cant keep kids on the team.Next years senior class has lost 5 or six players who just up and quit. Something has to change. I agree 100% on the play calling. It has been that way all year. We should have lined up and ran right up the middle, the weekest part of their defense. The DBs and LBs were to fast, we couldnt get to the outside.I dont no if I can take another year of this!

I think you might want to apply for the job after all the "know it alls" get the coach fired. 8-2 regular season, and now coach needs to be fired,unbelievable!

Edited by runtheball

I think you might want to apply for the job after all the "know it alls" get the coach fired. 8-2 regular season, and now coach needs to be fired,unbelievable!

Spot on, RTB. Funny how football coach is the one job anyone can do. I'm in the credit business and but I never find anyone second guessing the loans I make. :unsure:

Our first nominee for the best pregame post.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I had a lot of crow to eat. My hat's off to the Cougars for taking advantage of Friday's situation. Some Tullahoma peeps have claimed they lost because Berks didn't play or because they turned the ball over SIX times. The fact is Centennial won. They cashed in on the turnovers and had a long drive to begin the second half that slammed the door on the Wildkitties. I was just shocked it was so lopsided. I didn't want this thread to continue on since it's time to move on to the next opponent but I had to man up for a completely blown prediction. At least I got credit for the best pregame post. It's good to be great at something. :roflol:

• Upvote 1