31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade
    • Loretto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade is coming off back to back losses by a total of four points combined. Lorretto got hot toward the end and played their way in. Who you got in this one?

The Champions will send Lorretto packing and then take the looooong trip to Adamsville in the second round. If Cascade can beat Adamsville, we could see a rematch with Forrest in week three of the playoffs. That's a lot of "ifs" but I think that's what will happen.

The Champions will send Lorretto packing and then take the looooong trip to Adamsville in the second round. If Cascade can beat Adamsville, we could see a rematch with Forrest in week three of the playoffs. That's a lot of "ifs" but I think that's what will happen.

Adamsville will have a whole lot to say about that first. Granted they will catch us at the right time (after a 3 week layoff) but they better not think it will be an easy task to come to the ville and win cause these boys are hungry and the food just gets tastier each week. I do think you will beat Loretto though. SO lets take a quick glance at the matchup you guys score 30 points a game and give up 21 points a game. We score 33 points a game and give up 13. I look for this to be a pretty good game with Adamsville shaking off the Rust and winning at home.

Loretto played Perry county tough for one half. If they play like that for a full four quarters they could pull the upset, but I think #7 and #10(i think) will prove to be too much.

The road to Cookville comes thru A'ville, and these boys are setting ready! Three weeks is a long time to wait, but the coaches have dealt with this before. Can't wait to see this cascade / loretto game! What y'all feeding that nose guard! Gees, but then again the lil ole forest center had his way with him! But he's a monster!

Cascade 20

Lotown 12

Edited by Redrage1990

Adamsville will have a whole lot to say about that first. Granted they will catch us at the right time (after a 3 week layoff) but they better not think it will be an easy task to come to the ville and win cause these boys are hungry and the food just gets tastier each week. I do think you will beat Loretto though. SO lets take a quick glance at the matchup you guys score 30 points a game and give up 21 points a game. We score 33 points a game and give up 13. I look for this to be a pretty good game with Adamsville shaking off the Rust and winning at home.

Loretto played Perry county tough for one half. If they play like that for a full four quarters they could pull the upset, but I think #7 and #10(i think) will prove to be too much.

Card, enjoyed your input on these playoff predictions. Seem to be a real student of the game. What kind of offense do the Cardinals run?

Card, enjoyed your input on these playoff predictions. Seem to be a real student of the game. What kind of offense do the Cardinals run?

we are a base I team, but we are liable to line up in anything and come at you. We have four kids that can line up at qb, 3-4 kids that go at tailback, 3-4 fullbacks. WE might run the spread, ace, power 2 tight, pistol, shotgun, pros sets, you name it it is in our playbook. We show just what we have to t get the job done. If we line up in an I and pound the rock it is very hard to defend us cause we got a 6'5" receiver on one side and a 6'3" guy on the other side. Both can jump out of the stadium and both have good speed. Running backs refuse to go down and find some good holes behind all of our 300lb linemen. We love to smash the line and pound the rock.

What are yall gonna bring to the table if we get to see yall in the NEST

we are a base I team, but we are liable to line up in anything and come at you. We have four kids that can line up at qb, 3-4 kids that go at tailback, 3-4 fullbacks. WE might run the spread, ace, power 2 tight, pistol, shotgun, pros sets, you name it it is in our playbook. We show just what we have to t get the job done. If we line up in an I and pound the rock it is very hard to defend us cause we got a 6'5" receiver on one side and a 6'3" guy on the other side. Both can jump out of the stadium and both have good speed. Running backs refuse to go down and find some good holes behind all of our 300lb linemen. We love to smash the line and pound the rock.

What are yall gonna bring to the table if we get to see yall in the NEST

Probably be some serious bad Karma to address that question prior to the Loretto game, but I'm not surperstitious and if you go into Friday night expecting to lose, your already beat. Coach Parker is a student of the WingT and typically runs some version of it in their base offense. They can also run a pistol formation, a pro set, and a spread. Our offensive cordinator, Coach Carkcuff has been running the show while Coach Parker recovers from a recent illness. His son is the Qb and three year starter at the position, so we also have the luxury of throwing alot of stuff at you, if need be. We have an excellent TB who has went over 1000 yards already. He is very durable and averages 25-30 carries a game. He has great vision and can beat you to the corner or run between the tackles. WR's or dependable, but not blessed with world class speed. Should be a great game if their able to shake off some recent bad losses and get past Loretto.

sounds like it will be a good game. I dont think you will have much trouble with Loretto. We hate the ole wing t. But we will get after you a bit. Good luck to yall this week as you know there will be a group of cardinals circling around you game. LOL Good luck and if we get to welcome you to the ville maybe We can say Hi.

Cascade will have no trouble with the Stangs

Funny, thats what everyone was saying last week when we played Mt. Pleasant. In fact I think out of the 10 games Loretto has played this year we have yet to be picked to win. So being the underdog is nothing new.

Edited by RedTang