Hickman County @ Fairview

JUNO

I am a fan and do not claim to be a football coach. Never have and probably never will. You can ask anyone who knows me. I dont think what jacketinmotion said was meant to be a "slam" on our QB but I do think that he has somewhat of a point. It is on rare occasion that our QB will drop back and throw a pass which seems to be ill-advised. Now I will say on the whole, I think he does a fine job at QB and I would not want anyone else to step in because no one know what that role for fairview is better then #19. Lets keep things moving forward on the field and not start blowing up forums. Distractions are the last thing that we need right now fellas.

#19 & #21 are great players, but, they tip their hands. :oops:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a fan and do not claim to be a football coach. Never have and probably never will. You can ask anyone who knows me. I dont think what jacketinmotion said was meant to be a "slam" on our QB but I do think that he has somewhat of a point. It is on rare occasion that our QB will drop back and throw a pass which seems to be ill-advised. Now I will say on the whole, I think he does a fine job at QB and I would not want anyone else to step in because no one know what that role for fairview is better then #19. Lets keep things moving forward on the field and not start blowing up forums. Distractions are the last thing that we need right now fellas.

Thank you , it was not meant to be a "slam" ,he is doing and has done great, I dont see any issues until we get in the later rounds where we will play teams that will capitalize on any little mistake. We need to take each game as our last, I see good things for us.

It'll be a closer game this time than last. Our young Qb has gotten a good feel of things, and the defense has really stepped up. Offense is more sound, throwing and running the ball. Should be close if we can keep from punting the ball. ha that PR kid has talent for fairview. Good luck to both teams. But I'm gonna be on the away side cheering for my brother and booing the ref anytime things dont go our way lol. :bored:

We have enjoyed watching your progress this year. You guys have really improved since the first game of the year. Stay focused and make good decisions this week. Your community is behind you and the coaching staff. Good Luck to the Coach Rewis and his staff and all football players. Good Luck This Friday at Fairview and fans show your BULLDOG PRIDE!

Fairview 35 Hickman 7. Just can't see that Hickman has improved that much to win against Fairview. They only way I can see this being a game is Fairview having already beat them, come in alittle flat. Otherwise just don't believe Hickman has enough horses in the stable this year. Congrads. thought to Hickman on a improvement over the past few years. Sounds like you have a coach getting you in the right direction. With a win here, sets up a big game for the following week with Lewis.

Although im a fairview alumni i want to say congratulations to Coach Rewis and the Bulldawgs! I had the pleasure of being coached by Rewis in highschool and he is a great coach.. I pick fairview to win this one handily but see Hickman County being a real threat in the upcoming years in District12AA under the coaching of Tommy Rewis!

Fairview-40

Hickman-14

Fairview should dominate Hickman, I will say they have gotten better and they will be tougher. My only worry with the Yellowjackets team is the Q back, those that have watched us play everygame will know where I am coming from. Rest of the team is pretty solid. I see us winning the first 2 rounds and from there ....? I guess I have to see how we are playing. LETS GO FAIRVIEW !

If you watch the play calling he doesn't get too many plays where he has to drop back and make the throw. I do understand where you are coming from, if he feels pressure he will duck and run. He has become more comfortable in the pocket, hopefully he can prove you wrong this week.

Fairview has a great deal of speed at the skill positions which I don't think Hickman county can match. However, Coach Rewis will put in a game plan to try to take one thing the jackets do well away. Coach Rewis is a very good coach and will make Hickman County a good team but this year the jackets have to much strength. If you take away the edge they bring in Cavendar to pound the rock. If you load the box they will get the edge and throw the ball all over the field. I look for Fairview to go farther than they ever have in the playoffs.

Hickman will be shocking folks tonight.... Rewis is no newbuddy to the playoffs. If we can get that Quarterback confused and get him to making throwing mistakes, Hickman will make them pay. I am sure he has already been focusing in on that aspect. Fairviews defense is tough but we can score on them, we are much better than last time we played them. Close game Hickman 21 Fairview 15