2A Quad 2

reaction

There is no substitute for hard work and a passion for the game, no doubt. But you'll never convince most folks that you guys don't import players when you need them.

One thing missing here....we don't "have to" convince anyone. Our players are "imported" from

the local maternity ward. As soon as they get into pullups, we give them a football & turn

'em loose on the Creekbank. The rest is history in the making...plus a Gold ball here & there.

Good luck with the free ad on CoachT, BTW.

Flipity flip! I knew we been slipping in the kicking game. :roflol:

You all...like us...should have played in enough big gate games over the years to have the budget to recruit foreign exchange students kickers. The secret is having alumni in the military stationed all over the world that are used as talent scouts. It cuts down on a lot of wasted trips by coaches and recruiting coordinators!! :lol:

You all...like us...should have played in enough big gate games over the years to have the budget to recruit foreign exchange students kickers. The secret is having alumni in the military stationed all over the world that are used as talent scouts. It cuts down on a lot of wasted trips by coaches and recruiting coordinators!! :lol:

I Knew It! :roflolk:

One thing missing here....we don't "have to" convince anyone. Our players are "imported" from

the local maternity ward. As soon as they get into pullups, we give them a football & turn

'em loose on the Creekbank. The rest is history in the making...plus a Gold ball here & there.

Good luck with the free ad on CoachT, BTW.

You do realize that Doyle Hargraves was the antagonist in the movie "Sling Blade".

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

You do realize that Doyle Hargraves was the antagonist in the movie "Sling Blade".

Ewe need to jest ignore that mess Mr. Doylwight Yoakamgraves ewe can't pay no attenchun to Mr. Grunt/ELA he dident even play or Graduwait from Trousdale-Hartsville he's justa Coattale rider. BTW I sawd that Movie bout that Kaiser Blade welding mainiyak butt eye thought Doylwight was the profeschunal taganist. He reminded me a lot of my Steppops cept Doyleyoakam drank less and wasnt az meen.